Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drladonni007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 02:34 PM
    We are a new non-profit organization that need funding !
    We would like to get started right away helping women and children in the Greater Cleveland Area, but we have no money.
    Currently, we have an opportunity to create jobs, assist women and their families ,and have projects that are waiting in the wings.
    We are in dire need for someone, anyone, to step up and help us launch this well needed program for our communities.
    Anything that anyone can offer at this time would be a tremendous help toward restoring and preserving the family foundation.
    Please won't you help us ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 31, 2009, 02:40 PM

Contact the Cleveland Chamber of Commerce for a list of businesses and organizations that might be interested in becoming a partner to your charity.

Meanwhile, get busy pulling together the information you will need to become a non-profit (if you haven't already), and thus will have more clout and credentials for fund-raising and for accepting donations. You will need a lawyer for this.

Also, visit the main Cleveland library and talk with a knowledgeable reference person who will give you information on area companies as well as gaining non-profit status. Ask for books on grant writing and a list of companies and foundations that offer grants.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Becoming non profit organization [ 4 Answers ]

I already own a small thrift store but I buy most of my items. Which is okay but I have the overhead as well and I do not currently receive a paycheck. I want to help my community more and find an organization we can give a certain percentage of our profit to. I am wondering how to be able to...

Non profit organization [ 1 Answers ]

I Want to know how does a non profit organization get paid. And if they don't, how do people that have non profit organization make a living.

How to start a Non-For-Profit Organization? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know how to apply, start, and run Non-For-Profit Organization.

NON Profit Organization. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a website and a forum under it. We are planning to create a NPO. Can we use our forum part only as NPO and keep the rest of the site profitable? Please help.

How to start a non-for-profit organization [ 1 Answers ]

I am starting a ministry. In this ministry we plan to do more than hold regular church services. We want to be charitable also. I do understand that in order to become 501c3 tax exempt, we must become incorporated through the state and then file through the federal. Is there more than just...

View more questions Search