Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chris11211 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 12:57 PM
    Lost girlfriend phone and she's mad as hell
    Me and my girlfriend have gone out for over a year know so and it was about yesterday is when all this started. I was walking her home when she started to become tired due to a lack of sleep so we sat down on the stars of a closed down bank where she told me to hold her phone. That was when I decided to just put the phone in a plastic bag where her big box of an art kit was there. (and I know I should've just put it in my poket or in her bookbag) so then we started to walk furthure into her house until she was tired and wanted to sleep on my lap for a good ten minutes. And after that I realize that the bag was broken. I told her that the phone was lost and she started panicing to get her phone back. I tried to call the phone but it seems someone else got to it and it was turned off leading me to her voice mail.

We started to retrace my steps was quickly as possible but I knew it was to late because we live in New York and if you lost something then its gone. So then she started to scream and puntch me because I streesed her out and was making an embaressing scence on the street. I called her mom to let her know that it was all my fault so she doesn't blame her. So me and my mom are sorteing this out by helping her pay for a new phone but I don't know if she'll ever forgive me anyway because she started saying that she hated me and that she didn't want to see me anymore. I tried calling her over the phone but her om said she doesn't want to talk to me and told me to get away from her . And I also tried today but it seems she's pretty upset.

Know I don't know if I should pick her up from her dance clases today to talk this over or wait this out until we go and get her a new phone or until she calms down . I was asking if there was any advice and help on this?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 31, 2009, 01:00 PM

Wow! It must be a slow summer in NYC...

Stay away from her and give her time to get over her childish behavior (if she can).
    De4rest Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

Jul 31, 2009, 01:02 PM

It was an accident. You replaced her phone with a new one too, so it should not be a problem. I know how mad she must be but you did all that you can. Leave her alone for now. Contact her tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I am sure she will be fine by then.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2009, 01:03 PM

She hit you over a phone!! If I were you I wouldn't talk to her again. Yeah you have been together for a year but in the grand scheme of things a year is not long at all.

Jul 31, 2009, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    She hit you over a phone!!!!! If I were you I wouldn't talk to her again. Yeah you have been together for a year but in the grand scheme of things a year is not long at all.
    I don't plane on leaveing her because I know she will care for me then probably most girls ill ever meet and she was some things that made her angry was that she could'nt sleep well for over 7 days and she was really hungry at that day and could'nt walk I could imagen how stressed she was on top of all that.
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2009, 01:17 PM

Is this the first time she ever hit you because she was stressed.

Jul 31, 2009, 01:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    Is this the first time she ever hit you because she was stressed.
    Hell think it's the first time she really meant to hit me at all and I never heard her said that she hated me at all. I'm just trying to figure out I I could talk to her and settle things but I guess she needs her space for a few days
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2009, 01:39 PM

Well give her time she will probably apologize for being stressed out and realize how silly she was being over a phone. Good luck.
    wat2du Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jul 31, 2009, 01:54 PM

She could just be havong a rough time any you would be the easiest one to take it out on I've had that with a girlfriend tell her that we all make mistakes and she's pretty ty about it then just act angry at her shell feel bad and realise that she should apologise if that doesn't work dump her she's useless then

Jul 31, 2009, 02:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wat2du View Post
    she could just be havong a rough time any you would be the easiest one to take it out on ive had that with a gf tell her dat we all make mistakes and shes pretty ty about it then just act angry at her shell feel bad and realise that she should apologise if that doesnt work dump her shes useless then
    Once again I still don't plan on dumping her at all but I don't know if she does after all of the stuff I put her through
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2009, 02:20 PM

She most likely won't dump you until she gets a new phone.
    Her behavior is way out of line.
    I would be upset,I can understand upset but going ballistic over a phone is crazy.
    If she places more value on her phone than on your relationship,I would get her a new one and then say adiós.

Jul 31, 2009, 02:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    She most likely won't dump you until she gets a new phone.
    Her behavior is way out of line.
    I would be upset,I can understand upset but going ballistic over a phone is crazy.
    If she places more value on her phone than on your relationship,I would get her a new one and then say adiós.
    Knowing her I seriously dubt that she'll place her phone over our relationship I think she's more upset about having so mutch stress on her from lack of sleep and se was hungry that day . But it was also her first cell phone too so I could understannd she's at a loss
    xadmin Posts: 79, Reputation: 8

Jul 31, 2009, 02:52 PM

Careful, she is slowly stepping over you and you shouldn't let that happen
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2009, 05:56 PM

I agree with the others if she is so unforgiving over a phone that you replaced, just think how she would be if you wrecked her car someday.
    If she is more concerned about her phone than how she is over reacting to you then you may be better off without her.

Give her time to calm down and see how she is after that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I lost my phone [ 2 Answers ]

I lost my phone I know its somewher close but where? If I give you the number can you find it?

Track a lost phone [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost my Nokia 7210. Is there any way to track the mobile?

Can I get in trouble for using a lost phone? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I found this phone and I used it a couple times without thinking. Then I heard that I could get in sum type of trouble if I ran up the bill. I've been searching and I can't really find any for sure answers... I need to know what type of trouble I could get in and what I should do next? ...

Lost My Cell Phone [ 8 Answers ]

I lost a very expensive cell phone that was given to me. It would be most convenient to get it back. Is there any way I can track it's location? Please e-mail me.

View more questions Search