Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    palmernad32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 08:53 AM
    Have janitorial company but want to find how to get commercial contracts?
    Hello Im Nadia, I am starting a janitorial company and want to focus on commercial or restaurants. How do I go about looking for those contracts instead of subcontracting?

Thank you

Email edited out ( FR Chuck)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 31, 2009, 09:13 AM

You target them with mail, flyers, you send one of your sales or account managers to their locations on regular basis to try and convince them to change. You find out of some are done on yearly bids, when the bids are done and what has to be done.
    palmernad32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 09:35 AM

Thank you I will do that!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 14, 2009, 10:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    You target them with mail, flyers, you send one of your sales or account managers to thier locations on regular basis to try and convince them to change. You find out of some are done on yearly bids, when the bids are done and what has to be done.
    Yes, agreed and in the process you build rapport, get the person/s to like you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting janitorial contracts [ 4 Answers ]

Once a potential customer says they already have a cleaning company then what? Do I offer a lower price? It seems the people I am contacting are not the decision makers and really don't want to listen to what I have to say.

Janitorial Contracts [ 3 Answers ]

HOw do I go about getting contract for a small cleaning business

New Contracts for Janitorial Cleaning in New York [ 9 Answers ]

Please enlighten me as how to acquire cleaning contracts in new york:rolleyes: Ive been in the cleaning business for about three years in Florida unfortunately my mom was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and I've had to care for her in ny I want to restart ny business here and need help on...

Commercial Cleaning Company [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are partners in a commercial cleaning company. We are license, bonded and insured in MD. So, far we started to past out flyers to medical offices and this weekend we are planning to do more. My question is how much should we bid on a gym that is 2800 sq.ft. in MD? Should the...

View more questions Search