Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gotrice4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 08:51 AM
    18 Wheels of steel Pedal to the Metal prism3d
    There is a problem with my prism3D on my game 18 Wheels of steel Pedal to the Metal.
    About 1 year ago I played with it and it had no problems with the Prism3D. Now after I load the game a couple seconds later it says that there is a problem with my prism3d.
    kant2224 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 05:29 AM

Ddddddddddddd

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prism3D error in "18 Wheels of Steel" [ 1 Answers ]

I buyd the game : 18 wheels of steel pedal to the metal and I install then I press play , and it errors he says this :" we are sorry , but the operation system failed to provide the window to render the graphics in. Please consult the game manual for known wokarounds that might improve the...

How do I fix the prism3d engine for "18 Wheels of Steel Haulin?" [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know how do I fix the prism3d engine problem for my game 18 Wheels of Steel Haulin. I have tried to regcure my computer, put the problem doesn't let me load in to the driving part of the game please who ever had this type of problem please help me and tell me how can I fix it, because I...

18 wheels of steel haulin and convoy, prism3d. [ 5 Answers ]

I have both 18 wheels of steel convoy and haulin and when I go to open them when I click play the resolution kcks down to what the settings are set for then it kicks back up to my setting and say prism3d.exe has encounterd an error. I have done the following: 1)Updated video card drivers...

18 Wheels of Steel - Convoy [ 2 Answers ]

I try to run this game and every once a while it will work, but most of the time I get this error box to pop up, "prism3d.exe - You cannot run multiple instances of this application at the same time." Anyone who can help me fix this problem would help a lot.

View more questions Search