Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Slyzo70 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 08:39 AM
    2,2′-Azobis(2-methylpropionamidine) dihydrochloride and RAMEB
    PLEASE help me find a supplier of the free radical generator chemical 2,2′-Azobis(2-methylpropionamidine) dihydrochloride, or AAPH I am in Botswana and we need it URGENTLY for an Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) experiment - we are writing a paper that's already a month overdue because we got totally stumped when we couldn't find a supplier in the region. We've tried South Africa, but maybe we've been looking in the wrong places? So far, for example, even Merck South Africa doesn't have it.

The second chemical we need for the same experiment is randomly methylated beta-cyclodextrin (RAMEB). So far we've only been able to find a supplier of heptakis.

Might you know a supplier in South Africa who certainly has these two, and offers each of them at a good price? If not South Africa, please assist with suppliers in Europe - we'll have to arrange a courier service.

Many thanks
    Slyzo70 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 06:24 AM
    Desperately seeking laboratory chemical
    This is a follow-up to my request of 31 July, where I'm desperately seeking suppliers of 2,2′-Azobis(2-methylpropionamidine), preferably in South Africa, BUT, so urgently needing the chemical that we'll arrange to have it couriered to Botswana if we find that suppliers are all overseas. I am in Botswana, which is a neighbour to South Africa. The chemical is required so as for us to proceed with experiments for a symposium paper that is now over 1 month overdue! PLEASE, SOS!! Alternative names for the chemical are:

ABAP; 2,2'-azo-bis(2-amidinopropane); 2,2'-azobis(2-amidinopropane) acetate; 2,2'-azobis(2-amidinopropane) dihydrochloride; 2,2'-azobis(2-amidinopropane) monohydrochloride; 2,2'-azobis(2-amidinopropane)dihydrochloride; 2,2'-azobis(2-methylpropionamidine); AAPH; ABAPH; AMPH cpd; Propanimidamide, 2,2'-azobis(2-methyl)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search