Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abi29 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 02:10 AM
    Qualifications and universitys for paleontology
    I am doing a progect on Dinosaurs and I was wondering what qualifications you would need to become a paleontoligest and What universitys would be best. :confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 31, 2009, 04:49 AM

Hi again, abi29, that is a wonderful aspiration and requires a lot of education but if you are really sincere the education leading up to being one is interesting in itself because part of it is field work wherever there are bones of dinosaurs to be dug up.

I googled 'becoming a paleontologist' and there is just so much information I didn't know what to pick for you. So you can look for yourself on Google and have some interesting reading that will more then answer your questions.

Good luck !

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Passport qualifications [ 2 Answers ]

Can I apply for a U.S. passport with a drug felony ?

What are the qualifications to get bonded [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the qualifications are to be bonded in the state of California

Qualifications? [ 2 Answers ]

Do I need forensic qualifications to work in a morgue. Or have to have any experience doing so? Because I really want to work in one. Please help :o

Are the qualifications the same [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm from australia and I'm here for a year I want to get my certificates in child care but am unsure if I will be able to use my qualifications when I get home.. can any one help me??

View more questions Search