Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nofear13 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 02:03 AM
    Greece musics
    We will having a play about greece..
    We are thinking a story about a god..
    We are needing a background music with a taste of greece music...
    Thanks for answering our problim..
    It would be a great help for us...
    We are needing just a title of the song and if posible the site were I can download it...
    Thanks again... :)
    abi29 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 02:17 AM

Hi. There is a good greek piece of music called Amarantos. The person is callad Stamatis Makris. I hope this helps you.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2009, 08:49 AM

One of the best known Greek artists is George Dalaras or Dimitris Mitropanos.

Just Google "rembetika"--the Greek version of blues--and you'll find some classic artists.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Greece citizenship [ 2 Answers ]

I wish to obtain citizenship in Greece. I was born in the United States. Can I obtain citizenship in Greece and if so how would I go about doing that?

How to compose good musics without instruments? [ 4 Answers ]

I always wanted to be a r&b singer since I was 14. But I don't know how to compose musics for my songs. I can sing well as I've good voice. I can't play any instrument either. I'll be very great ful to answerers..

Greece immigrations [ 11 Answers ]

If anyone knows anything about greece immigrations at all.could you please contact me as soon as possible. Thanking you Tracy

Looking for someone who lives in Greece [ 3 Answers ]

If there is anyone one on this board that lives in Greece that can help me I would appreciate it. The person I am looking for is male from Kalamata. Last I heard is that he moved to an Island in Greece. He was part of O.Y.K (Hellenic Navy) in the early 90"s His name is George Drolias Send...

View more questions Search