Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uwmike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 05:13 PM
    1995 Dodge Dakota v-6 no start
    Have a 1995 Dodge Dokota v-6 has a spark, fuel pressure 38 lbs when cranking and did a volume test and getting enough fuel , checked compression on all cylinders has 125-150 lbs . Have a noid light and all injectors light ing up , tried new crankshaft position sensor and still nothing! Checked all fuses , relays , grounds etc and seemed to be OK? Help!

Check out some similar questions!

Dodge Dakota no start [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Dodge Dakota V-6/ auto trans with 125,000 mi and it Will turn over but won't start up. The fuel pump runs with the key on And have fuel at the fuel rails. Have good spark at the plugs. Where to look for this trouble? ECN or.. Thanks for any assist

92 dodge dakota won't start [ 1 Answers ]

92 dodge dakota V-8 went dead at stop light and would not start back. Have poured gas in carb. but no luck. Any suggestions?

1995 Dodge Dakota [ 1 Answers ]

My son has a 1995 Dodge Dakota V6 that the Auto Shutdown Relay will not energize. He has replaced head due to water leak and now can get engine to turn over but the Auto Shutdown Relay will not energize, no fuel pump relay, no spark. Can anyone suggest next step to perform? Thanks

1995 Dodge Dakota Sport [ 2 Answers ]

I have a starting problem... after it sits for a while when you try to start it it will not start But if you try it then turn off the swich then try it again 2 times it will start.. once it starts it runs smooth no missing but after it sits you have to turn over the motor turn off switch a couple...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.