Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mommy621 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 02:12 PM
    Breasts are hurting
    I am on birth control pills so I think this is why I am really confused. Last month I messed my pills up because I dropped one down the drain oops and then I missed another... so I ended up missing 2 pills last month. Well I started my period when I should have started which was on July 18. It was pretty normal I guess and it lasted until July 22. Now its July 30 and my breasts are very sore and feel VERY full. The only time they have ever felt like this was when I was pregnant with my son. Last month I was obviously pretty worried about getting pregnant from missing 2 pills considering my husband and I never use protection other than the pills. But I had my period so I assumed everything was all right... I even took a HPT the morning that I started my period and it was negative. Is there anyway that I could be pregnant?
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jul 30, 2009, 02:14 PM

How old are you ? Cause it could just be them growing

Jul 30, 2009, 03:47 PM
    I am 23. I am married and have a 3 year old. I really don't think they are just growing.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jul 30, 2009, 04:01 PM

I recently started having the same thing. I don't think it's anything to worry about because a lot of people have the same thing. Maybe you can see a doctor to make sure.

Jul 31, 2009, 07:46 AM

Ok thank you. I intend on going to my doctor anyway to make sure everything is OK with me. I have gained about 10lbs in one month. I haven't changed any eating habits or anything. I wouldn't be upset if I were pregnant since my husband and I want to start trying in about a year. I know every pregnancy can be different but I didn't gain weight like this so fast with my first child. I think there is something else going on and I am not pregnant. I was just wondering if there was a chance that I could be even though I had my period. But I will def just go to the doc and get some tests done. It may be something else and I am just thinking pregnant because it's a lot of the same symptoms.

Aug 5, 2009, 12:03 PM

So I just wanted to update on this... I took 2 hpt's and there is a faint line in both tests so I am guessing I am pregnant and just didn't think so. I am making a doctors appt to make sure its true but I have never gotten a false positive in 2 tests.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think my breasts are too big. [ 9 Answers ]

I am 4'9 and I have these massive boobs 32 DDD, sometimes I can squeeze into a DD. I am 15 and it is highly annoying. I mean girls wish they had them but I seriously am worried about them. I lost a bit of weight and they got bigger! They won't stop. Is there a natural way to make my boobs smaller?...

I am hurting so bad. [ 1 Answers ]

I am so depressed. I had left my last post with you all. I hurt the one I love. He will not see me. I want to tell him I am so sorry to his face. We have been like best friends for over 1 year. We talked about everything in our life. I could call him with my troubles.. and now I don't have...

Bra and breasts [ 8 Answers ]

Do you ladies feel comfotable with a bra or without one

Breasts [ 2 Answers ]

Well I have a 2 year old baby girl and I still have milk in both of my breasts. The milk is thick and smell funny, it that normal? Thank you adriana

Hurting so much [ 6 Answers ]

Not needed 2 post on here until today.Took lots of advise from many people on here and decided the best way 4ward for me was doing NC with my soon to be ex husband.Stil get some bad days but most days I can c a light trying 2 peep through of that dark tunnel.NC as made me happier and even though it...

View more questions Search