Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brittany17 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2006, 01:05 PM
    Make up application
    Hey, I'm tired of applying my eye make up the same way everyday. Can anyone give me some tips on applying my eye make up.

THANKS
    Soccerjunky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2006, 01:12 PM
    If you don't mind me asking - how old are you? I think that makes a bug difference in the colors and the techniques you should use!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 20, 2006, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany17
    Hey, I'm tired of applying my eye make up the same way everyday. Can anyone give me some tips on applying my eye make up.

tHANKS
    Sweetie, I will need to know your age before I give you advice on how to apply eyeshadow. If you are a teenage girl, your make up should look soft and natural.
    Brittany17 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2006, 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany17

tHANKS
    Im seventeen
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 23, 2006, 05:32 PM
    Since you're a teenager, you should opt for a more natural look and use light application of makeup because your skin is still young and is naturally beautiful. Apply a light eyeshadow and one coat of mascara. Your eyes will look pretty and subtle, not painted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Potuguese Passport Application [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help. I am wanting to apply for a portuguese passport and need info on how to do so. I am of South African origin living in the uk indefinitely, on a south african passport, my father is the same except that he has a british passport by marriage. My grandfather was portuguese, born...

Need advice on fertilizer application [ 4 Answers ]

My goal is to control/eliminate the broadleaf weeds such as dandelions. I'd like to apply a Weed and Feed type fertilizer tonight but the weather forecast is calling for 3 days of light rain - is this good in that it'll help the fertilizer to get into the soil or is it bad because the rain may wash...

Application in background mode [ 1 Answers ]

How should I do to make my small application run in background mode?Please reply to me.Thanks.

Application Hijacking [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I'm experincing a couple of problems but I'll post each one as a separate thread to enable others experincing similar problems to hopefully find the solution without having to ask again. Should I be concerned about this? (4 entries in my security log): (All the same REMOTE MAC :...

View more questions Search