Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lifeless Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 11:40 AM
    No Stability
    My spouse and I moved 14 times in our marriage and we are getting ready to move again which makes 15 times. We have only been together in all 13 years. I am so tired of moving I don't know what I should do. I am not working right now and can't afford to move because I am in debt and I feel trapped. If I don't go with him I mind as well say I am homeless. I don't know what to do anymore. I am so drained what should I do Help!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2009, 12:07 PM

Why do you move so much is it a consistent reason that you might be able to find a solution to?
    I know I moved a lot because of being too poor. I think I moved my 4 kids at least
    8 times in 14 years. If the reason is his work then there isn't too much you can do other than him finding a different job.
    Why aren't you working? Like can you get a job?
    For this time I don't see much difference in moving again or being homeless because its not like you can stay put is it?

I would move to the best place you can afford and hope you don't have to move again.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2009, 12:10 PM
    If your having to move so much because of his job, then with this economy be happy he has a job. I guess we need to hear more the reasons your moving so much. Do you have children? I would hope not. Maybe if there are no solid reasons for moving so much you should talk it over with him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emotional Stability [ 20 Answers ]

I have a lot going on in my personal life because I am involved in an extensive custody battle for my daughter, we currently have joint custody. Most recently he has decided that he interprets the parenting agreement to say that he has her this year for Christmas Eve AND Christmas morning, it has...

Trying to make and have stability [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old little boy, I am not with his father, we separated when my son was 8 months, after I found out he was sleeping around, he has made my life a living hell for the past 2 years, I have now found a wonderful partener that cares so much for my son and has his best interest at heart,...

Mental stability and abortion [ 4 Answers ]

Two years ago I had the worst summer of my life. My father died of cancer, and then shortly after, I found out that I was pregnant and had an abortion. At the time, I was so numb to the pain I was feeling. All I knew was that my father was dead, and that I was in no position to raise a child. To be...

Gasoline Stability [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Ford F-150 P/U that is only driven when we need a truck for something. It has dual tanks and I usually fill them both, empty them both, and fill both again. Probably only fill them up about five times a year. I recently read that gasoline goes stale over time. Does anyone know the life of...

View more questions Search