Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weetamoe79 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 11:35 AM
    Patio umbrella handle - spring loaded
    The handle on my patio umbrella broke. When I removed the casing on the old handle, a spring popped out. The screw held the spring and lever against a gear to open and close the umbrella. Can anyone tell me how to put this back together?

Check out some similar questions!

Patio umbrella broken tilt [ 2 Answers ]

The tilt in my patio umbrella broke. Is there a way to repair it?

Patio Umbrella Tilt Mechanism [ 3 Answers ]

The screw on the tilting mechanism of my Home Casual Pagoda Patio Umbrella came out. There is a spring and a cam that go inside. I cannot figure out how to reassemble the unit. Can anyone tell me?

How do I repair an patio umbrella [ 5 Answers ]

How to repair broken rope

Patio umbrella parts ? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a large cantilever patio umbrella ($800) :mad: that has a crack in the pole collar support and I need to replace it. I cannot find any site that can help me as I bought it from Expo (Home Depot) off the floor and did not get a users manual. All I can find are the names Glatz Ltd which is a...

Restring a patio umbrella [ 3 Answers ]

I have a patio umbrella (Souther Patio model UMB446922) crank tyoe where the cord snapped, how do I restring, I removed the crank cover but there appears to be a lock washer of some sort which holds the nut from being loosened so I can not remove the crank. I went to the manufacturers web site...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.