Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stan1970 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 11:23 AM
    Numbness in hand and face
    Recently saw a doctor about numbness in my right hand and right side of face, took MRI EEG and everything is fine. Now it is happening to my left side and my tongue and lower lip too

Any thoughts?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2009, 11:47 AM

Is it always feeling numb or does it come and go? Do you notice it more at certain times like morning, noon, night, when its cold, after you have eaten,.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Numbness & tingling in right arm down to hand [ 3 Answers ]

I recently was re-finishing a cabinet with a lot of up and down arm movement. After about 2 weeks of continuosly doing this, I started experiencing severe pain in my right arm with numbness and tingling. I started seeing a Chiropractor and the pain has lessen, but I'm starting to experience pain...

Woman covering body except hand and face [ 2 Answers ]

Please tell me the way how to cover woman's body in Islam. Because there are many thoughts among us.

Numbness and tingling in right hand and arm [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone knows why I might be experiencing tingling and numbness in my right arm and hand. My hand is so bad at times that I cannot make a closed fist. At other times I cannot grip things and I'll drop things w/o warning. This happens in left arm and hand also, but it's not as...

Numbness and tingling in right hand [ 5 Answers ]

I've been expercing numbness and tingling in my right hand for a while now, I've been boiling garlic as a natural remedi and would like to counitue to take natural remedies over prescription drugs the garlic works at least for that day. If I don't drink the tea, my hand feels numb and tinglt...

Numbness in hand [ 3 Answers ]

My wife's wrists hurt, almost like a soreness. Her doctor had told her that it is to do with the tendons and she needs to see a physical therapist. I tend to think she should go see an orthopedic doctor. Anyway, her one hand goes numb anytime she hits a certain spot in her wrist. It doesn't happen...

View more questions Search