Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skunkman44 Posts: 76, Reputation: 5

Jul 30, 2009, 09:39 AM
    Odd things showing up on quotes
    I did some car insurance quotes online today for the first time and something odd kept popping up. I give my name and my two cars come up and a extra one. I did several companies and it was always the same. We never owned a car like that third car. Then when asked who do you want to be covered. My wife and my name was there and a third person that we never heard of. What is going on?

Thank You
    Skunkman44
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2009, 11:05 AM

That person may have lived at your address at some point and it's coming up based on similar/matched address.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quotes [ 13 Answers ]

What is your favorite quote or tagline and why?

Top 10 quotes [ 20 Answers ]

In case you haven't heard, the Yale Book of Quotations top quotes for 2007: And yes, you can buy the t-shirt... http://images.cafepress.com/product/172343051v1_240x240_Front.jpg

Need Quotes [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to make some cute christmas gifts by having shirts made from an online site, but I'm stumped on what to put on them. On mine the front will say, Because... And the back will say, I'm the Bride and That's Why I'm looking for one of the mother of the bride (my mom) thought about...

Job quotes [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: when you put in a quote for new construction cleaning... do you quote the rough and the final clean together or separate, and how about the windows, and the garage..? please help . Thanks angie

Hdd not showing in disk management but showing in device manager [ 1 Answers ]

I have my friend's hdd which crashed few daz ago then I connected it to my PC as slave but now its in the device manager and bios though not showing in MY COMPUTER,DISK MANAGEMENT.. help

View more questions Search