Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shyann24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2006, 11:53 AM
    80's magical nymph cartoon movie
    Hi guys!

I have been perterbed by this question for a very long time. Back in the early 80's, I was obsessed about a children's movie that contained a water nymph and a earth/fire nymph. The water nymph was a beautiful girl with blue, grey and purple tones, I think she lived in something resembling a lily... The earth/fire nymph was a boy with brown, yellow and reddish tones that had a woodland creature as a friend. Neither of them could be together because of their different needs to live (ie, the boy could not survive under water nor the girl could live above it). I could be wrong on some of this, as the memories are hazy. It was done in the same manner as "The Last Unicorn" was, cartoon wise. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just remembered, the little girl nymphs name was "malta"... hope that helps

Note:

After 15 years of intense thought and mind racking, brain frazzling moments, I found it... I actually found it!! The title is, "legend of sirius", a 1981 animated movie. WoW!!
    circestarw Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 02:57 PM
    The Sea Prince and the Fire Child.
    YouTube - The Sea Prince and the Fire Child Pt 14 of 20
    georgek3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 10:20 PM
    Thanks, I've been trying to remember the name for over twenty years. Yeah for the internet!
    George

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

80's cartoon movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay all I remember is on character (gnomish) had a candle on his head, and at some point they were going over a dark lake with spikes coming out of it, also at some point I remember this line, "Arise fairies and dance," proceeding by fairies emerging from a ring of mushrooms and dancing in a...

80's cartoon title [ 8 Answers ]

I'm remembering a cartoon I watched in the early 80's but can't remember the title. I was about a village of fairies or sprits that was having a festival (I think) and there was a dancer (name was something like rose or lilly maybe) She was supposed to preform at this festival. And there was...

Help WIth an 80's HBO Cartoon Movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie I remember was a cartoon Japanese style movie. I remember seeing it on HBO almost 17 to 18 years ago. At the beginning there was a mother pegasus on a cloud with her babies. Soemehow one of the babies ended up on earth where he came to a young woman and believe there was a black cat....

Once upon a time 70/80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a cartoon from the 70/80's I believe it's called Once upon a time. There is a little girl with blonde hair and she falls down a wishing well after a frog.

View more questions Search