Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadnewyorker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 06:33 AM
    Husband abanded me years ago
    My husband left me years ago and now I'm trying to get married and can't get a divrice
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2009, 06:35 AM

Of course you can get a divorce. Its just more difficult. Your lawyer should be able to handle a divorce when the spouse cannot be located. If he cant, fire him and hire a new lawyer.
    sadnewyorker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 06:39 AM
    How can I get a divorce so I can get remarried
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2009, 06:47 AM

Call a lawyer, hire him, tell him you want a divorce.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I saw my ex husband after 2 years. [ 7 Answers ]

Today I had court to sue my ex husband for half of the marital debt. Needless to say, I still have feelings for him, however, I did not do anything to let him know this. A little background - my ex left me 3 years ago - long story short, after ten years of marriage, I found out that he was...

Abanded house [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find information on who and how to get ahold of about a borded up house on the internet for free

Abanded property [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find a form to acquire property that has been abanded for over 110 years and no taxes have been paid since and there is no morrgage on saaaid property is there any forrm I can get and pay the back taxes aand become the owner of the property help me iff you can ZEF4HILL

Buy a abanded property? [ 1 Answers ]

I just wanted to know how to go about buying a property that been abanded for a while. I have no idea who own's the house. There is no street number for the house that I could find. I know it been abanded for at least 2 yrs.

Husband 17 years [ 1 Answers ]

My husband of 17 years and 5 children had an affair for 3 years not ongoing. I want to know how to get over the affair itself but mostly the wanting of another woman. He says he loves and doesn't want to lose me hard to believe. We are seeing a counselor I just have huge doubts. He wanted...

View more questions Search