I also want product recommendations for the two types and prices
    Thanks
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2009, 05:51 AM
    Where are you located?
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Jul 31, 2009, 12:52 PM

What kind of Internet connection do you have?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting 2 computers [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 xp computers I have one hooked up to the internet through a router how do I hook the other one using the same router to get the internet to work on that one to please be down to earth with your answers I am new to this

Connecting two computers to each other [ 9 Answers ]

How do I connect two home computers together? I want to be able to access programs from both computers and have them share in information.

Connecting two computers [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium (it SUCKS):mad: and my brother has a Dell Dimension 310 with Windows XP Media Center Edition. His isn't connected to the internet, while mine is. He wants me to download stuff for him, then put it on his computer, but his doesn't even know...

2 computers 1 not connecting [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 computers side by side,hooked up router, everythings been working properly for months, and now only one can connect, I bought new router, usb port,cables, the cable company says the motem is fine. If we want to use the computer we are hooking up direct. I need help figuring this out. So...

Connecting two computers [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this "help desk" and this has probably been answered millions of times but can two computers be connected together through the same internet connection? And Also what would I need. The computers are running xp and the is 98 internet connection is wireless broadband. Thank you.

View more questions Search