Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taylor2012 Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 07:45 PM
    My other computer will not turn on,it keeps saying something is wrong with it
    My other computer keeps saying every time I turn it on,that something is wrong or something and the screen turns blue and ah! I can't take it no more! I want it fixed but I don't know what to do! It won't work! Please please help :( what's wrong with it? Can it be fixed?
    megamanhood Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2009, 08:53 AM

I suppose "screen turn blue" means the infamous Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD).

See if you can start the OS in SAFE mode (by pressing F8 when you see the Windows logo)

If you can go into the SAFE mode, then it could be due to some new software applications, device installations or drivers installations you have performed recently that might have corrupted the OS or caused incompatibilities issues. If so, try to see if you can uninstall those apps.

In any case, when the BSOD occurs, you should be able to see the error message and the error number displayed. Take note of the reported error and search Google for more information. Alternatively, go to Microsoft Support Site and search for the error description. You may get some hints as to what went wrong and then try to fix it accordingly.
    Shellyx Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 04:52 PM
    Hi Taylor,

I'm not an expert, but it happened to me once. When you turn on the computer and it has the blue screen, it could mean that you have a defected memory card within your CPU. You can either replace it (if you have one memory card) or remove it (if you have two memory cards). Try rebooting the computer once your memory card has been taken care of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is something wrong with me [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I recently started having erection problems. I cannot maintain my erection. This has never happened to me before. I have had 4 sexual relationships before this one and this has never happened to me before. I love my present girlfriend and we have had amazing sex for the past few months...

I want sex more than my boyfriend does, is there something wrong with me [ 14 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year. And the sex life was great in the begginning, now that we have been together for a while now its kind have just been pushed to the side. I have a very high sex drive and enjoy trying new things and in new places, but we only have sex once a...

Is something wrong with me [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have been married for two years and since we haven't been trying to get pregnant but we also haven't been avoiding it we want it to happen on its own :confused this month I started my period and bleed for 3 days then after stoping a week later I started again it was light at first and then...

She left and came back but something is still wrong. [ 25 Answers ]

About 6 months ago my girlfriend broke up with me to pursue this long distance relationship. After about 4 months she came back to me, with a lot of work on my part. We are back together but she still is talking to this guy, and is going on a family vacation with his family and her family. Their...

View more questions Search