Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Edub373 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 02:03 PM
    Office Cleaning
    What is a typical price per hour to charge for doing commercial office cleaning?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 4, 2009, 10:23 PM

More information please...

Size of building?

Type of building?

How many days per week cleaning?

Etc?

Stringer
    luvelycleanings Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 04:38 PM
    Me and my business partner just started a cleaning business and we want to know how to establish accounts/clients. We are a commercial and residential cleaning small business. We have already put up flyers and things like that. Does anyone have som suggestions?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 5, 2009, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by luvelycleanings View Post
    Me and my busines partner just started a cleaning business and we want to know how to establish accounts/clients. We are a commercial and residential cleaning small business. We have already put up flyers and things like that. Does anyone have som suggestions?
    We would be happy to help where we can luvelycleanings, however the rules state that you cannot ask your own question on someone else's thread. You need to ask you question in your own thread, Click on "ASK", pick a category and ask your question please.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Office Cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Des Moines, IA, I am starting up an office cleaning company. I am in the process of getting my certificate, I am wondering if I can get some help on how to bid a job. I got a building that the owner told me to put a bid in, its my insurance agents building it has 2 hallways 7 x 88 ft both...

Cleaning office [ 5 Answers ]

I have started a office cleaning business but don't have any clients yet.I have put out fliers,set up my website and put business cards out.havent got any clients yet so what am I doing wrong or is it something else I need to do to get the traffic coming my way

Office cleaning bid [ 1 Answers ]

I live in ocean county nj I would like to know how to bid on a 7000 sqft bank 5 days a week

Office cleaning [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, How much is suppose to be the daily charge for an medical office with 15 examination rooms,5 bathrooms,10 private offices,5 specialexamination rooms,staff room with kitchen,storage,reception area,waiting area,approximately 6000 sq,f

Office cleaning [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have residential and commercial cleaning service and carpet cleaning service 1 years and 6 months,I want to start now office cleaning,but how,I don't have any idea,please help me

View more questions Search