Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Minibean Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 01:55 PM
    Devanagari writing?
    I have another question posted about sanskrit but I don’t know how to edit questions so in addition to that question I want to add Devanagari to that. I need; know yourself and stay true in either sanskrit or Devanagari writing for a tattoo. Thank you :)
    KUXJ Posts: 975, Reputation: 97

Jul 29, 2009, 03:20 PM
    Hi! Minibean, and welcome to AMHD :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minibean View Post
    I have another question posted about sanskrit but I don’t know how to edit questions so in addition to that question I want to add Devanagari to that. I need; know yourself and stay true in either sanskrit or Devanagari writing for a tattoo. Thank you :)
    • Editing of a post remains open for 24hours.
    • At he bottom of the question you want to edit you will find a blue edit button.
    • Click on that, and change what you need to.
    • Click on Save an your done.
    • Your time to edit may be over, or not.
    • If you run out of time to edit just tack on an answer to your original post.
    • Don't go back to change anything now, because it will make things more confusing.
    • Also, Please, try search at the top of each AMHD page to see if your question has already been answered.

I found this dialog here at AMHD, that way:
    ancient-sanskrit-writing
    In the last post there is a link for what you seek, you may also find Devanagari at this new link also.

K
    Minibean Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 03:55 PM

Thanks for the help!
    KUXJ Posts: 975, Reputation: 97

Jul 29, 2009, 04:44 PM
    Your Welcome!

See, I'm not perfect either. :eek:

I didn't catch till now, but I left off the "t" in the. In the second line.
    Quote Originally Posted by KUXJ View Post
    • At he bottom of the question
    Hmmm... Do I go back and correct it :confused: Decisions... Decisions...

Ketch Ya Later

K

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want to know p are in writing minutes and what really writing [ 3 Answers ]

I just want to know the procedures in writing minutes and what really entails in writing minutes.

About writing. [ 7 Answers ]

Hii... Do a person's writing indicates the nature of that person. If ysee than why? If no than why sir ?

Tv writing [ 2 Answers ]

Do I need to go to school to be a TV writer. Or is there a school for TV writers:)

Sanskrit word in Devanagari text [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'am doing some graphic arts and paintings and would like to use the word "Lakshya Bodha" (constant awareness of and intent on the supreme/spiritual goal) there is probably more different meanings to this sentence. I would be very grateful if somebody could show me this word in...

View more questions Search