Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2009, 10:32 PM

I think you would love "The Hobbit" and then read the follow up "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy.
    FfionStevenson Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2009, 05:18 AM

Thank you. That Lamb book sounds funny. I've got The Hobbit at home just I've never got round to reading it :P xxxx
    poet31 Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Dec 26, 2011, 05:20 PM
    Walden, by Henry David Thoreau
    tvich Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

May 2, 2012, 02:58 PM
    I highly recommend "A Bend in the River," by V.S. Naipaul. It's an action packed novel written by a Nobel Prize winner. The story is great by itself and the underlying themes are there if you want to think about them. But don't take my word for it. You should consider reading some online plot summaries to see what catches your interest. A great site that I use a lot is called The Plot Spot. They have a lot of great plot summaries and I know that A Bend in the River is included.
    The Plot Spot plot summary -- A Bend in the River -- V.S. Naipaul
    love4nature3 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 04:59 PM
    Have you tried the Hunger games series I couldn't put it down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Needs of a good book [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking forward to write a book... well its my own story actually... I want the readers to feel the love,pain,curiosity,thrill,prediction and so on... should I use good english or mix up some old english too ? Because they ve very nice n exact expressions,but still very hard to find their...

Is this book good? [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought the sequal to Inkheart called Inkspell. Is it worth reading? I read the back but it doesn't give a lot of info... so I was like what the heck is the book about:confused:? Anyway thanks please leave comments. There can never be too many:p!

Looking for a good book [ 10 Answers ]

Does somebody know a book about teenage experiences? Kind of for teengers not the same old boring child stories.

Good dog book? [ 9 Answers ]

If I had to buy one very good dog book which should I buy? I would like one that could give me all the information I need from training to caring for the dog to well, everything.

View more questions Search