Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anglemom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 11:13 AM
    Water comes out from one side of breast?
    Hello Everyone,
    Please advice me, some water drops comes out from my left breast when it some press and also pain.
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Jul 29, 2009, 11:14 AM

You need to go the doctor to get that looked at!

We can't diagnose you here.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 29, 2009, 12:09 PM
    I can't diagnose you over the internet. And I don't mean to scare you, but when this happened to me, it was breast cancer. Please see a doctor asap

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Refrigerator water line Leaking - Maytag Performa side-by-side [ 4 Answers ]

Leaking where incoming water splits to two separate lines, one line to freezer and one line to dispenser. It is not the incoming connection that is leaking. There is some type of red and green (solenoid ?) connected to wires and this is where water is leaking from? Any help would be...

Side by side refregerator water dispensor freezes up [ 0 Answers ]

The little round door on the ice dispensor does not close properly and the water dispensor freezes and will not give water. I have cleaned the round door and that did not fix the problem.

Whirlpool side by side with water leak in freezer door [ 1 Answers ]

I have a side by side with water and ice in the door. There is water seeping from the door into the bottom of the freezer side. About every week or so it is built up enough that it leaks out onto the floor. I remove the ice block that has formed in the bottom of the freezer and the cycle...

Pain under armpit, on side of breast [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Wednesday night, I started having this pain, it is like someone is touching an open nerve ending, it lasts about 1-2 seconds, and then comes about every 5 seconds. Now it will disappear if I take some advil, but will come back . I had this once a while ago in my arm. Just wondering if...

View more questions Search