Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bronze--Babe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 09:59 AM
    URGENT I need info on how to dye mi hair lighter xx
    I have died my hair a few times and recently I died it black its fading a bit but I've decided I won't to dye my hair brown I don't mind what shade it turns out . Any ideas how I could dye my hair brown please tell me ;) because I'm thinking if I just dye it brown it will go black again I've tie but I'm thinking if go for a very light brown it will lighten mi her what do you think ? :confused: xx
    Twink24 Posts: 45, Reputation: -2

Jul 30, 2009, 10:47 PM

I would suggest that you talk to your hairdresser.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed my hair lighter blonde ,it turned to orange how do I get my old hair color backk [ 7 Answers ]

I wanted to dye my hair to a lighter blonde but it turned out orange how do I get my normal hair color back?!

Black hair to lighter hair.this is a long story, take heed first time dyers! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, here goes. I'm not a professional hair colourist, but I am a long standing veteran of home hair colour - I've had my hair all colours, all lengths, all styles and at the moment it's jet black. I've broken all the cardinal rules of hair colouring, and I can safely say that it's too much of a...

Lighter Skin Wanted Info Needed! [ 2 Answers ]

Listen I'm new to this site and I want to make my skin lighter. My shade is mid-brown but a little darker my elbows,knees are a little darker than my skin tone. And my chest is lighter than the rest of my body and I want my body to be the same color and I want to be lighter. Im looking for any type...

How do I make my hair go back to natural or lighter hair colour? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm from australia and a couple of days ago I dyed my hair to a permanent intense dark brown but it went to dark I would really like it to go lighter or back to my natural hair colour which is a light brown with a bit of blonde. I have been striping for the past few days is there anything I could...

Urgent info... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Is there anyone who knows the websites which provide the information about Big4 audit firms? I know a few, e.g. www.big4.com and the individual websites of each. But I just wanted to know if there is any useful site. Thanks in anticipation... I would be grateful for your concern...

View more questions Search