Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hany Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2006, 06:40 AM
    Pharmacist researcher
    I'm a pharmacist searching for a chance to get a master scholarship in europe in drug technology,clinical pharmacy,drug modeling or any other pharmaceutical field.Here's my c.v.:
    C.V.

******** personal information deleted by moderator *********

PERSONAL DATA
     Nationality : Egyptian.
     Sex : Male
     Date of birth : October 11,1978.
     Place of birth : Matrouh.
     Marital status : Single.

EDUCATION
     Bachelor of pharmaceutical sciences;
    Faculty of pharmacy, Alexandria University,
    Graduation date: June 2000,
    Grade: Excellent.
    EXPERIENCES
    • Three years (Dec 2003- till now) as a retail pharmacist in a highly potential pharmacy in KSA
     Fifteen months (June 2002- Dec 2003 ) as a research assistant in the genetic engineering institute and biotechnology applications of Mubarak city for science & technology applications. My work concerns with the production of valuable medicinal products that are economic and of high purity, using genetically modified bacteria.
     Eight months ( October 2001- June 2002 ) as a researcher assistant in the department of pharmacology and toxicology in the National Research Center of Egypt. My work concerns with the different pharmacological actions of the newly discovered antihypertensive drugs of the Angiotensin antagonist group ( candesertan and irbesertan) . Also I'd shared in some work in the lab of toxicology concerning with the detection of the presence of narcotic drugs in milk, urine or blood samples.
     Eight months ( February 2001- October 2001 ) as a hospital pharmacist in Winget pediatric hospital . My work concerns with the dispensing and formulation of drugs. I was also sharing in a quality control committee for food and drugs entering the incubation unit.
     Fifteen months ( June 2000 – September 2001) as a pharmacist in a retail pharmacy in the medical sector of Alexandria. My work concerns with the dispensing and formulation of drugs to population .
     . Eight months ( October 2001- June 2002 ) as a part timer medical representative in a leading pharmaceutical company. My work concerns with the promotion of the newly produced drugs to different physicians specialties.

OTHER PERSONAL SKILLS
    • Languages;
    Arabic: mother tongue.
    English: very good.
    • Computer knowledge;
    Windows 98,Word 2000,Excel 2000,Powerpoint,Access 2000,Internet.
    • Interpersonal skills;
    Hard worker, Self motivated, Ambitious.

REFERENCES
    Available upon request.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2006, 07:01 AM
    How can we help? Did you search the forum for info on scholarships?
    hany Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2006, 07:18 AM
    No,I don't know how to find scholarships

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search