Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Santamonica1234 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 12:02 AM
    How do I get an Apostille for my birth certificate in regards to dual citizenship
    Hi

How do I get an apostille for my birth certificate. I am an Australian citizen who wants to apply for dual Greek citizenship.

Santamonica1234 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 05:56 PM
    Authentications and Apostilles are now issued from the Department ofForeign Affairs & Trade’s Sydney Passport Office, located at Gateway House,26 Lee Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, (near Central Railway Station). Their email address is [email protected]. More information isavailable at Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade - Home page, Australian Offices, New South Wales
    dava43 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 11:01 AM

Go here for helpful information:

California Apostille | Expedited Apostille Services | Los Angeles Apostille | San Francisco Apostille | Orange County Apostille
    jiddic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2010, 08:28 PM

Do you need to get an Apostille for more then just your birth certificate? Like, Baptism and Marriage?
    katevic77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 07:20 PM
    For your certificate to be accepted by Greek Consulate your birth certificate needs the Apostille stamp. For my italian citizenship application I contacted this company: www.aztranslations.com.au. Excellent and fast service.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father not around at birth. Want to add him to birth certificate/change babies name [ 1 Answers ]

At the time I had my son 5 months ago his father was not in the picture so I opted to not give him his last name or put his name on the birth certificate... however now his father came back and we are working things out.. how do I go about changing the birth certificate and my sons last name... do...

Greek citizenship, my parents not marriend and my father not on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if anyone can help me. I'm South African born. My parents were not married and my father is not on my birth certificate. My fathers father was born in Greece and held a Greek passport, but has reciently died. Can I and if I can, how do I apply for Greek citizenship as I want to...

Birth Certificate/Citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in Germany. My biological father's name was never put on my birth certificate. I just found him 2 years ago. I am a Permanent Resident Alien. I was wondering if I could put his name with his consent on my birth certificate and become a citizen (he is American)? Any suggestions where to...

View more questions Search