Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiodoso3rd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 09:47 PM
    High school diploma online
    OK I took a online high school diploma and I was wondering if the prisons would see it as a regular diploma are not
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2009, 10:21 PM

I'd like you to check out my sticky note:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/online...al-345161.html

Hope it helps.

Sarah
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2009, 11:05 AM

In my county there is a really good online school. Type cyber school + your area in the search engine and see if you get any.

Check to make sure they are accredited and all that before following through

This is the one in my area I don't know if they could answer any questions for you.
    The Pa Leadership Cyber Charter School: PA, Pennsylvania, Penn., Penna. Cyber School Leadership Center, Penn. Gifted Cyber-School Education, PA Special CyberSchool Education, Penna. The Performing and Fine Arts Center.

You could also check with the local high school

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get into college with a online high school diploma? [ 11 Answers ]

I want to go to college but did not finish the 12th grade. Probably 1-2 credits shy. I am 29 now, married with a child! I want to go to college and get my life on track! Can I get into college with an online high school diploma? Which would you recommend? What is a life experience diploma?

Online high school - diploma [ 7 Answers ]

My son, age 18, had to withdraw recently from public high school in CT due to medical/psychological reasons. His grade have dropped significantly this past year or so, but credit-wise he is only short .5 (half) a credit in English 4. His doctor could write a letter requiring the school to provide...

Online high school diploma [ 4 Answers ]

I Need To Know What States Accept The Online High School Diploma?

High School diploma online courses? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay well I didn't finish my 12th grade year because I was dealing with my daughter and didn't have much help so I didn't finish. I don't have the time to go to school now and when I go to the adult learning centers they don't help whatsoever. I post on this site about other subjects and wanted to...

Online High School Diploma [ 3 Answers ]

Can I get a high school diploma online for free

View more questions Search