Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tathianapatino1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 06:44 PM
    Sleeves for a sleeveless dress
    I need to add sleeves to a dress with lots of beads, how do I find a site just for sleeves designs
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2009, 07:00 PM

Create a Custom Sleeve Pattern - CraftStylish

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make puffball sleeves on my dress? [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE HELP MEE I am making a dress.. it is just a plain straight cream dress but I want 2 add long puff ball sleeves. I want these sleeves to be really dramatic however, once I know how to actually make a puffball sleeve I can work how to make them bigger and more puffier etc...

Sewing sleeves [ 1 Answers ]

How do I add sleeves to a sleeveless dress?

Cast iron sleeves in concrete [ 3 Answers ]

I installed cast iron pipe sleeves in a concrete wall and need to remove at least 3" of the sleeve to get the conduit seal in the wall. I need a way to remove that with minimal damage to the exterior of the wall.

Plumbing sleeves for pool replumbing [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know of a product for resleeving 1.5 copper pool pipe? I am repairing a concrete/plaster inground pool built in the late 50's. 1.5 inch copper pipe was used. I know I have a leak on the return line and also believe I have one on the main pool drain (the pool water level drops to...

Help! Need dress [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here is my scenario. I have all of my bridesmaid dresses and my dress, but I need semi formal dresses for my candlelighters that aren't expensive (Like under $40) They have to have thick straps and be covering everything (couldnt think of the word) Can anybody help me? :( :confused:

View more questions Search