Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dollarman Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Jul 28, 2009, 06:32 PM
    what the heck? First this ex.now THAT ex? Coming back?
    hey amhd!

well, my old ex whom I have not talked to in a while. I don't even remember how long it's been. Just contacted me today. She's the reason I joined this forum.(check my old posts)

either way, this came after I made an update to my profile on Facebook today. I tagged a girl in my photos...

either way, I'll post the text so far as to our conversation... opinions??

ps. Don't worry guys. I'm not anxious at all. I just want to dialogue. Just talk about it.

HER
    hey! Wats up dude. How you been? Who was that cute little girl in your pics? I'm being nosy... u don't have to tell me if you don't want.I hope all is well with you... jus wanted to say wats up? :-) bye.

ME
    Today at 4:54pm
    what's going on? Everything been good. How are you? Lol its cool to be nosy. Which girl you talking about though? There's a couple. I hope everything is good for you too.

HER
    Today at 4:58pm
    not much man chillin... I'm glad everythings been good. I've been good too. How has the music business been to you? She's like the first girl(white dress) it looked like the same girl in the first three pics.. I don't know. Lol. Your status said single which drew me to your page/pics.

ME
    Today at 5:03pm
    I hear that. Its super hard to chill with this heat though. I actually just got back to form from melting yesterday. Music biz has been great. VERY expensive but great. I think its finally happening. We'll see though. And oooooooh. Yeah I know who you mean. Yeah just pix. She had asked me to make her pix better... needed my fung shui.(spellcheck? ) anyway, I didn't know it announced single or whatever. Somebody on this conversation is a FACEBOOK pro!

HER
    Today at 5:14pm
    yea my mom said its been n the hundreds lately. I feel you though. I hope you get your breakthrough. Lol... I isn't got your spell check... it looks right.. it randomly showed up... I'm no Facebook pro. Facebook is like the ultimate gossip network though. Lol. Whenever you do an action it formulates it on here in some "messy" way like its gossip or something. Lol. I don't know. Well either way she was cute. Any other interests? Lol I being super nosy sorry. "catching up".. lol

HER
    Today at 5:15pm
    everybody at work be asking about you every so often. :-)

ME
    Today at 5:37pm
    thank you! And yeah. Spellcheck actually sucks butt. Always making me feel like my made up words aren't valid. Hahaha. Facebook is a blockerrrrrrrrrrr! Boooosh booosh booosh. We'll put you on that microphone. Interests like what? Be more specific! You know my old brain can't process.

ps. Fridays alllllll day! Tell them all I said que paso.(span check?)
    chetatkinsLA Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Jul 29, 2009, 03:10 AM

To me that sounds like fun times man... Maybe she just wants to catch up like a friend (sorry I don't know the background story), or maybe she just broke up with her rebound guy and wants to see what's going with you... hmmm... sounds like an interesting situation to me :D Good luck!
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2009, 05:31 AM

Unless I hear: "You KC, lets grab a drink or go to dinner..." I think NOTHING of it.

Don't make wine out of water, it ain't in your powers. This was nothing more than a simple catch up, so take it for what it's worth.
    overayear Posts: 100, Reputation: 19

Jul 29, 2009, 11:00 AM

I think she is def trying to find out if you are seeing anyone and is getting a little jelaous of the cute girls you are hanging with. Other than that I wouldn't think too much of it like KC said.
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2009, 12:10 PM

Don't over analyze this conversation. She is just "catching up" to see how you respond. Trust me, if she wanted you back she would tell you.
    dollarman Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Jul 29, 2009, 12:19 PM

Of course guys. I'm not overanalyzing this time. Just wanted to share with everyone. People who think NC doesn't help. IT DOES!

Not because she contacted me. But because I'm not anxious. I mean sure I'd like to know her intentions... but if we never spoke again(which I'm expecting)... then I'd be perfectly fine with that. Here's the rest of the conversation...

HER
    Lol. Umm no thanks lol. I'm good. I'll leave it up to you. Interests like.. girl interests.

Ps. I will, I'll also notify the people from Madison and Oakwood that ask about you too.

ME
    July 28 at 6:56pm
    Lol. Awe man. So much pressure! I'm totally tagging in Facebook when I need help. Let me see interests? A couple. But the westcoast is my girlfriend though. Lol.

Pps. People still ask? Lol. I'm supposed to be hsv ghost man! Lol
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

HER
    July 28 at 7:14pm
    Yea they do. :-) well some is good.yea I know you love the west coast. Did JOhn and Alex tell you they saw me when I was out there. I was at the stater bros by your place.

ME
    July 28 at 7:24pm
    Lol. I think I remember that. When was it? I'm not even sure if I was around.

Ps. Westcoasttttttttttttt w w w w w w w e e e e e s s s s s t t t t t t c c c c c o o o o o a a a s s s s s t t t t!
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

HER
    July 28 at 7:30pm
    Beginning of June. They said you were at the house. My mom and I were headed to a graduation at Loma Linda. The Lakers were playing in the finals that night. Which the WEST COAST has another Championship!!

ME
    July 28 at 8:06pm
    Oooh OK. I remember now. Yeah. That is true too. Let's go westcoast. I know Alabama is salty about that one. Hahaha. I got so much crap when we lost to Boston. I was like a little monkey bouncing off the walks after that. I'm still hyped
    Sent via Facebook Mobile

HER
    July 28 at 8:22pm
    Lol. Yea. I know right. Lol. Even though the finals series was a little boring because we swept them

ME
    July 28 at 8:39pm
    Yeah. That wasn't the finals. That was lsa vs. any nba team. I just want to know where all the cleveland fans went... because everybody was one until orlando put them 'thangs' on them... hahahah I know the east coast is so salty. I'm really laughing out aloud

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does she keep coming back [ 11 Answers ]

I started dating a girl in October. The first three weeks went well but after that everything went down hill. We would always argue and break up and get back together, it was crazy. We both have treated treated really badly at times. But neither one of us can let go of the other one exspecially...

It's all coming back to me [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, My ex called me back in November but I ignored the calls since I didn't know what I should do and anyway, my friends advice me not to pick it up. I thought I was fine about it, doing the NC thing and moving on with my life.. but now I've been thinking a lot about him, I still want to be...

Is she coming back? [ 3 Answers ]

Two weeks ago we had an argument I said some hurtful things and she left when I tried calling to get her back she put a restaining order. Said she wants to be left alone but she left most of her stuff behind how do I know if she is coming back or if I should file for divorce?

Is my ex-coming back ? [ 23 Answers ]

Hello People, I would love anyone to jump in here and help me. I have been with this girl for 5 years. We were in love and were living together, and I was planing on proposing to her this June -- on her B-Day, and then this January I woke up one day and my life has completely changed. This girl...

Why does she keep coming back? [ 3 Answers ]

I started dating a girl in October. The first three weeks went well but after that everything went down hill. We would always argue and break up and get back together, it was crazy. We both have treated treated really badly at times. But neither one of us can let go of the other one exspecially...

View more questions Search