Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cleroy2106 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2006, 03:34 AM
    Brother, missing
    My brother has been missing for 2 weeks, we can't find him. Every avenue is a dead end. He walked out of his house to have a smoke, and his wife said he vanished. I don't know where to turn.can anyone help? Thanks for your time.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2006, 04:22 AM
    I am so sorry to hear this. I cannot imagine your grief. If there is an investigation, where/how is that going? What city was this in?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adopted brother [ 10 Answers ]

Am I legally allowed to look for my over 18 yr old brother , even though my mum doesn't want too.. How do I go about this.. I am 30 and in UK

Help. My brother is huffing. [ 5 Answers ]

Last night I came home from a week long trip after my parents picked me up from the airport. When we got home my 15 going on 16 year old brother was home alone and the house smelled like gas for the second time within a few months period. We knew it right then and there he was huffing. We all...

Looking for brother born 7/2/47 [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my half brother who was born in Michigan on July 2 1947. I was wondering is it possible to get a list of male's born on that date who live in and out of Michigan. And is there a way to find spouses and family. Thank you Connie

Help my brother is a deadbeat [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there, This is my first post, but I have been lurking for a bit. It seems like you guys give pretty good advice and I could really use some. This is going to be long, I apologize in advance. Mom history: I think my mom is an enabler or a co-dependent, I'm not sure which. I think it...

My brother hates me! [ 1 Answers ]

Yet another question but this time not about my b/f... My b/f's brother. He just got a g/f about 3 months ago and me and him used to be really close I used to call him my big brother and he called me his little sis yeah close so since he got his g/f he's been ignoring me and being an ass I told him...

View more questions Search