Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trachtgut Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 01:50 PM
    Rattling / snorting sound when excelerating
    When excelerating I hear a rattling/sorting type sound. What can I tell my mechanic to check because of course when I took it in to the shop the guy didn't hear anything.
    Thanks
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 29, 2009, 10:13 AM

It could be EGR or octane related but we need more info to help...

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...le-303903.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snorting non-prescription drugs [ 8 Answers ]

I have a son that is confirmed by a friend to snorting prescription drugs. I am thinking ADHD meds and Vicodin. I just can't figure out how he would get his hands on the vicodin. Do people snort non-prescription drugs? If so what? I read that Vicodin can make your face swollen. I have seen...

Weird rattling sound coming from the engine of my 1992 Honda Accord [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, Please allow me to introduce myself briefly: my name is Zoltán, and I reside in Hungary for the time being. I have a Japanese made 1992 HONDA ACCORD EXi 2.0 (exclusive edition), and there has been a strange sound lately coming from the engine. This is the problem I seek useful...

96 cadillac sts rattling sound at 2800 rpms why [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 96 cad sts and it has 200,000 miles otherwise perfect cond. Prior owner used premium gas which is required. I was cheap started putting cheap gas in and I just started hearing a rattling noise at about 2800 rpms. Also when I first start it I hear a rattle and little puff...

Rattling Pipes [ 5 Answers ]

After we flush our downstairs commode the pipes rattle. What causes this and how can we fix it?

Rattling cold tap [ 3 Answers ]

We recently fitted new taps to the sink and bathroom. The cold tap in the sink occasionally makes a loud noise and rattles when turned on a little way. Turn it further and the rattling stops. It doesn`t happen every time. What can it be?

View more questions Search