Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rizwan mehmood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 07:59 AM
    Marriage to sikh
    Can a musliim boy marry to a sikh girl?explain
    Zaithe Posts: 99, Reputation: 4

Dec 3, 2009, 12:05 AM

Only we allow to marriage to Ahl-e-Kitab and it is also only allowed to men in Islam so you can't marry a Sikh girl.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does he not value our marriage? [ 9 Answers ]

My husband & I have been married about 2 years now & I'm questioning why we're still together. I had trust issues w/him from day 1, because he cheated on me while we were engaged. It was not a physical relationship (I'm pretty confident in this assertion), but he had emotional ties to someone while...

Love marriage or arrange marriage? [ 6 Answers ]

I have boyfriend but my parents want that I will do marriage with a boy of their choice.I really love my Boyfriend and he also love me. What should I do?

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Considering Marriage somewhat soon. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I know you guys/gals probably get this all the time, am I/We ready... I met my girlfriend on vacation a little over a year ago, and we talked several times week over the phone. ( I lived in another state) and I flew to see her once or twice a month at best. Well In May of last year we made...

View more questions Search