Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greysanatomy641 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 04:39 AM
    I'm being harassed online?
    I am being blocked from Yahoo and when I diagnose a connection problem it says a firewall is blocking me from this site. It is not a firewall on my computer as I don't have any.
    Does this mean Yahoo is blocking me because my computer has a virus? Before I got blocked from the site a crazy person sent me emails harassing me and now I cannot access Yahoo because of them. I don't know who it is but I think it is a pedophile or someone with satanist/extreme religious views. How do I get rid of them? I tried changing my account but my IP address that is blocked.
    I did not give them my email address but they must have looked at my Yahoo profile and mailed me through that. How do I access Yahoo again? I am afraid they will destroy my computer until it is blocked from every site or send me bad pictures or virses.
    Is it Yahoo that is blocking me or the crazy person? If the crazy person put up the firewall are they using to hack into my computer right now? PLEASE HELP ME!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2009, 04:56 AM
    You must have some software firewall program on your computer and Yahoo.com has been added to the list of blocked sites somehow. You'll have to figure out how to access the configuration screen of that program and remove the Yahoo entry.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2009, 04:59 AM
    You should contact Yahoo personally (i.e. by telephone) and discuss your concerns with them. It could be Yahoo, your stalker or your computer.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2009, 08:49 AM

What exact message do you see when you go to Yahoo or try to login to Yahoo?

Any changes that either happened or that you perhaps made to your computer around the time that the problem started; particularly any Software that you installed or setup
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 08:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by greysanatomy641 View Post
    I don't know who it is but I think it is a pedophile or someone with satanist/extreme religious views.
    Maybe you should get together and have a beer

You are likely infected with a keylogger or remote control software

You'll need to scan your hard drive from a clean machine, or from a boot disc

Bleeping Computer - Computer Help and Discussion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harassed by my supervisor [ 5 Answers ]

I have been constantly harassed by my office manager. She has basically singled me out to pick on. She tells me I can have no break, she tells me to stay in my hole, to the point where she has threatened me over and over to fire me for no reason. I have been there 8 years and do my job well. She...

Being harassed [ 1 Answers ]

A little story about my situation. Me and my husband got divorced and the court gave us joint custody. We went to court and they ordered support. Had diffuculty paying after my last child to pay. We went back to court and the judge said something about going to jail. My ex said we would settle it...

I'm being verbally harassed [ 14 Answers ]

I do not want to go to my parents, because they will only say - "how lucky I am to be in such a great school." It's like a public charter school. I will admit, it is pretty good. But I don't like going any more because some of my peers make jokes about my appearance. I am not ashamed of my...

I am being harassed [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Indiana... a former co-worker got a hold of my criminal record;she got got all the mortifying juicy tidbits!! She made copies and passed it through the whole Plant & then talked some other stupid women to walk it over to my part time job. The CSM at my part time job didn't do a back...

Being Harassed [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I posted this in a reply spot before(oops) so am posting it here now that I figured it out! My name is Heather and I work in a nursing home part time (60 hours every 2 wks)and am trying to drop down to 45 hours because of a private medical condition and I am being harrassed(I feel)by the...

View more questions Search