Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mj742 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 12:17 AM
    Cold beer make my tummy big?
    My tummy is big. Is it because I always drink cold beer?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2009, 12:51 AM

The temperature of your food has nothing to do with your "tummy" being big. It's the calories in the food/drinks you ingest. If you drink many beers, that is many calories, therefore, it helps you gain weight.
    CanadianCrook Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Jul 28, 2009, 04:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    the temperature of your food has nothing to do with your "tummy" being big. It's the calories in the food/drinks you ingest. If you drink many beers, that is many calories, therefore, it helps you gain weight.
    Hm.. well actually, the temperature of your food does have an effect on the digestion of the food. You see.. The digestive system increases in temperature to absorb and break down the nutrients found in most foods/ liquids. So when you are digesting something cold your digestive system has to work harder to break it down which means heating your body up which means burning more calories.

But yes, 98% Of you being "over weight" or having a "BEER Gut" is due to In taking more EMPTY Calories then you are burning.

If you worked out, and had a semi- strict diet with ONE beer a day.. then you could possibly tighten your gut up (If you do it correctly).

However.. I highly doubt this thread was meant to be serious. I have worked in the Fitness World just about my entire life and have never heard of someone who doesn't know that "BEER = BEER Gut."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make hot and cold coffee like café [ 3 Answers ]

Can somebody tell me how to make cold or hot coffee like café or suggest me any book that is available on net as freeware

Duct on bottom of mobile home furnace can I make into cold air intake [ 2 Answers ]

There is a duct on the bottom of my furnace and it says not to block that it can cause an explosion I would like to know if I can make it into a cold air intake for my house trailer seeing how there isn't any cold air returns and it cost me a little more than 400.00 dollars a month for propane and...

A Bar With No Beer [ 3 Answers ]

Who were all the artists that sang the song "A Bar With No Beer"?

Beer [ 1 Answers ]

I tried a beer over the weekend called "Ichnusa" from Sardinia, please can anyone tell me who supplies this.

Beer [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I'm confused about the beer types. One is called draft beer, the other one, I don't know the name. OK, as far as I understand draft means that it is not pasteurized as opposed to the bottled and canned beer, but draft canned beer is sold, so it looks like contradictory. Can smebody explain...

View more questions Search