Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 4, 2009, 02:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, dad:

That's the mantra, isn't it? The FACT that he disclosed his birth certificate isn't enough. I can't imagine what other stuff you think he's hiding. The only thing I have to prove I'm an American is my birth certificate. What? You have others??? You do??? Why are you hiding them?

excon
    He hasn't yet disclosed an original ( or copy ) of one. What was given out as proof was a short form that has no details other then I was born here. The long form would have where the birth was and times and doctors etc or in the case of a home birth it would have the names of witnesses. Its not just the birth certificate. Its more of a package deal.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Aug 4, 2009, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by robertimlah View Post
    can a single mother give birth to a us citizen while living or travelling abroad?
    As has been stated all over the Internet, only under certain circumstances which don't apply to this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    ... Do you sincerely believe Obama was born outside this country and has lied about it for years ...[/I], 07/29/09)
    No one knows the answer to the first question (was he born outside the U.S.), but the significant facts that bear upon this question are:
    tending to support the Hawaii-birth theory
    1. The newspaper birth announcements
    2. The lack of any credible evidence that his mother left Hawaii during the time, or was ever in Kenya
    tending to support the outside-U.S. birth theory
    1. It was, under some circumstances, possible to get a CLB in Hawaii even if you weren't born there.
    2. The Obama campaign's posting online of doctored versions CLBs, including the wrong hospital in Honolulu.
    3. BO's refusal to disclose the "long form" / "vault copy". He is hiding something, it appears.

As to the second question, whether he has lied about it for years, I suspect he has. Even if he was born in Honolulu (I tend to suspect he was), my guess is that his official paper trail since then contains questionable, fraudulent activity on his part. For example:
    1. School financial aid applications: did he claim to be an Indonesian citizen so as to get into college, etc?
    2. Did he travel to Pakastan on an Indonesian passport?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 05:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ebaines View Post
    There contiues to be misinformation out there about his birth cerytificate. Obama has in fact produced it - he did this before the election. You can see it for yourself here:
    FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.
    !
    That was not his birth certificate.

That was a document of live birth that Hawaii offers even when you are not born in Hawaii.
    Just like Larry Summers got the honorary Native American token and now he claims to be Indian.

There is NO proof Obama was born in Hawaii.
    I believe his grandmother even said he was not born in Hawaii and
    Notice how he went to great lengths to keep his brother, grandmother and other family members quiet?

Although I do not believe it is important where he was born because like with everything else they would just simply change the rules for him
    Because that is what they are about >change<
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Aug 4, 2009, 05:43 PM
    I can't believe the Obama citizenship issue is still being debated after all this time. It should be put to rest and focus on the economy and getting the massive deficit under control. I did some research and found that if two U.S. citizens give birth to their child outside of the U.S. the child is still considered a U.S. citizen. Example - C. Douglas Dillon, Treasury secretary under JFK was born in Geneva, Switzerland, but was still considered a U.S. citizen.
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 06:05 PM

But C. Douglas Dillion isn't considered born here nor is he President.
    Arnold Schwertzneger had to become a citizen before he became Mayor or whatever he is but he wasn't born here.
    To become President you have to be born here.
    At least until now anyway
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 4, 2009, 06:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by earl237 View Post
    I can't believe the Obama citizenship issue is still being debated after all this time. It should be put to rest and focus on the economy and getting the massive deficit under control. I did some research and found that if two U.S. citizens give birth to their child outside of the U.S., the child is still considered a U.S. citizen. Example - C. Douglas Dillon, Treasury secretary under JFK was born in Geneva, Switzerland, but was still considered a U.S. citizen.
    Was Obama's father a US citizen ? I don't see that its clear he was.

And when he attended school in another country to do so required him to give up his US citizenship. So he therefor would be a naturalized citizen and no longer natural born. That's where the contreversy comes in.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 06:45 PM

Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    And when he attended school in another country to do so required him to give up his US citizenship.
    Hello again, dad:

Not true. Not true. Not true. But, FACTS don't seem to deter this crowd.

You linked us to this new forged birth certificate. I wonder what you have to say about that. How come you're not talking. What are you hiding? You seem to think HIS is fake, but all the ones you produce to prove it, ARE fake.

Doesn't THAT deter you?? Nope?? I didn't think so.

excon
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 06:47 PM

So then where is his REAL one??
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 07:49 PM

Hello saph:

In Hawaii and on the internet. Plus, he's probably got a copy or two at home.

excon
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 5, 2009, 01:11 PM
    Hello again, dad:

Not true. Not true. Not true. But, FACTS don't seem to deter this crowd.

You linked us to this new forged birth certificate. I wonder what you have to say about that. How come you're not talking. What are you hiding? You seem to think HIS is fake, but all the ones you produce to prove it, ARE fake.

Doesn't THAT deter you???? Nope??? I didn't think so.

excon
    The link I posted was to show that it is still in the news. It seems so many are still on the fence as to the legal definition of him qualifying to be president. I let things speak for themsleves. But as you can see by the news story this is still considered a current event. Why can't this thing just be settled and we can all go on knowing rather then guessing or hoping it will end correctly. Some here seem to have the impression that this whole thing was dead but the story shows its still alive and out there.
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 5, 2009, 01:12 PM
    Hello saph:

In Hawaii and on the internet. Plus, he's probably got a copy or two at home.

excon
    If you really believe the long form is posted on the internet somewhere then please post a link to it. I haven't seen it yet and would like to see it with my own eyes. Thanks.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 5, 2009, 02:04 PM
    I havent seen it yet and would like to see it with my own eyes.
    And that will convince you?
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2009, 02:21 PM
    If you really believe the long form is posted on the internet somewhere then please post a link to it. I havent seen it yet and would like to see it with my own eyes. Thanks.
    Hello dad:

Please go to your own state department of records or whoever it is that keeps those records. Go to the request records page, and please display for us the part of the application where it asks if you want the LONG form or the SHORT form. In the absence of that, please refer us to ANY page where it differentiates the LONG form from the SHORT form.

If you can't do that, please go to the Hawaii web site and refer us to ANY mention of a LONG form birth certificate as opposed to the SHORT form. If you can't do that, you're just making up stuff..

I STILL want to know your reaction to the FAKE birth certificate you linked us too, and WHY you're not embarrassed about sending us there. I want to know WHY upon learning that THAT one is fake, you make no mention of it, and continue to rant and rave...

I don't know. If it was me, and I sent you to a fake place to prove what I said was true, and you caught me, I'd SHUTUP about it.

excon
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 5, 2009, 05:21 PM
    Hello dad:

Please go to your own state department of records or whoever it is that keeps those records. Go to the request records page, and please display for us the part of the application where it asks if you want the LONG form or the SHORT form. In the absence of that, please refer us to ANY page where it differentiates the LONG form from the SHORT form.

If you can't do that, please go to the Hawaii web site and refer us to ANY mention of a LONG form birth certificate as opposed to the SHORT form. If you can't do that, you're just making up stuff..

I STILL wanna know your reaction to the FAKE birth certificate you linked us too, and WHY you're not embarrassed about sending us there. I wanna know WHY upon learning that THAT one is fake, you make no mention of it, and continue to rant and rave...

I dunno. If it was me, and I sent you to a fake place to prove what I said was true, and you caught me, I'd SHUTUP about it.

excon
    As far as where I sent you with the other link I was illustrating the fact that the issue hasn't died and keeps coming back. Real / Fake whatever. I put it out there to show its current.

Now onto the second part. This is what Obama has posted as his birth certificate ( the short form )

http://www.obamacrimes.com/BO_July_B...ificate-sm.jpg

This is what a long form from that time frame looks like. Its very different and has the information on it.

http://www.obamacrimes.com/hawaii-bi...te-1963-sm.jpg

Do you have the link to the one that is the long form of the supposed obama birth certificate ? Please post it. Trust me Im not afraid to look.

Lol
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2009, 01:04 PM

Que up the music they play when someone lost on the Price is Right.

Blogger: I created Kenya document
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 8, 2009, 04:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    Que up the music they play when someone lost on the Price is Right.

Blogger: I created Kenya document
    We already determined it was a fake days ago. As seen it still continues. Any lock on finding the Hawaii one ?

The music plays on...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to move and work in Lisbon, Portugal from the US? I am a born US Citizen [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know everything about moving to Lisbon, PT and working there and all the forms I need to start processing to become a citizen of Portugal. I was born in CA, US but my grandparents and ancestry stem from Portugal roots. Both grandparents were born in Portugal and my grandmother died a...

ITIN for dependent canadian born son and wife (canadian citizen) [ 3 Answers ]

I have filed W7 for my wife and son with my Federal tax return by going to a TAC in atlanta area. They indicated that since it is a peak season, will take 6-8 weeks to get the ITIN. How do I file my states return? Reading from the replies of tax experts here, I understood that for most states I...

If I have a US citizen baby born in 2008, does that make me [ 10 Answers ]

A resident alien ? Actually I am a student on F1 visa and came to USA in 2007. 4 days ago, a friend of mine advised me to fill out my tax return using the TURBO TAX. After submitting my application , some one told me I am not a resident alien and I am not supposed to use Turbo Tax, because that...

US born citizen wants to enter USA again? [ 1 Answers ]

A US citizen whose also holds Malaysian citizenship and Malayisia passport but without a US passport (when she first entered Malaysia, she followed her mom a Malaysian), now she would like to use her Malaysian passport and US birth cert to enter US, her country of birth, is she required to apply a...

US Citizen born in Germany--Can she get German Passport? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, Just a quick question about obtaining a German passport: My wife was born in Nuremberg, Germany. Her father was in the U.S. Army and stationed there at the time. She only has a USA passport. Is it possible for her to get a German passport, since she was born there? Thanks in...

View more questions Search