Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    King Ali Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2006, 07:40 PM
    Dealing with an old break up
    I don't know what to do I just broke up with this girl I dated for though and a half years and at first it was all right because my friends said she was cheating on me I didn't believe them they were just saying that cause they wanted her but couldn't have her unless we broke up, the reason I broke up with her is because I moved to a different state and before we broke up I was calling her everyday you know like a good boyfriend but then you know it was like she never had time to talk to me. I am about to take a trip back to my old city and I am not sure if I should go back out with her or not even see her again I still love her and I still want her but I heard from her bro that she has another b/friend I guess I'm just jealous but I think I'm going to take her away from him any advice.
    Bobbo_the_Beggar Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2006, 08:32 PM
    Your question is very difficult to answer, and perhaps, it cannot be answered by anyone on this site to the extent that you need. We can only offer our opinions on the matter. In such a matter, there is no right answer.

If you really love this girl (as I suspect you do), then you should let her know. Chances are that the feeling is mutual after three and a half years of dating. If your breakup was not that long ago, the new man will not have had enough time to truly win her heart.

My biggest piece of advice is to talk to her and to be open. Women love a man who is honest, especially concerning his feelings. Still, love is not an exact science. I could be wrong, and the number of variables surrounding the situation are astounding, but (I think this is important) you should do it. You only have one life to live, and if you let the woman of your dreams get away from you, you will always regret it. Trust me, it's better to go out on a limb and get struck down than to sit at the foot of the tree watching from a distance. After all, even if she doesn't go for you, you'll have gotten valuable experience for future relationships, experience that can teach you far more than I can.

Good luck to you!
    craftychick09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2006, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ali
    I dont know what to do I just broke up with this girl I dated for tho and a half years and at first it was alright because my friends said she was cheating on me I didnt believe them they were just saying that cause they wanted her but couldnt have her unless we broke up, the reason I broke up with her is because i moved to a different state and before we broke up i was calling her everyday you know like a good boyfriend but then you know it was like she never had time to talk to me. I am about to take a trip back to my old city and I am not sure if i should go back out with her or not even see her again i still love her and i still want her but I heard from her bro that she has another b/friend i guess im just jealous but i think im gonna take her away from him any advice.
    Well take my advice. I tottaly think you need to talk to her!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dealing with landlady [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all, I have a question referring to my landlady. She requires a 60 day notice to move out, I gave her a 48 day notice because I wanted to find a house first. She wants to conduct an open house while we are still living in the house. Even though I am pd up through february06. Does she...

Dealing... again :( [ 7 Answers ]

Alrite I'm back. Its been a while since I've been on this thing but I have another problem. For those who already don't know I had an old post called dealing (read for the scoop). Well things were really good for us for about a month. Then it all crashed and burned again. I quit my job because the...

How does one go about dealing with women like this? [ 9 Answers ]

I am currently dating one of the most awesome women I have ever met. We have been dating for around a year and I have more than fallen for her. I tell her I love her and that she is the prettiest and most amazing woman I have ever met. She on the other hand does not seem willing to enunciate the...

Dealing [ 32 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for four months. We are a really great couple and I absolutley love him with all of my heart. I have never found anyone that I connect with so well and I'm so thankfull that I have found him. Last summer I was very sick and could have lost my life. I was at john...

View more questions Search