Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uhohineedhelp Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2009, 03:02 PM
    Alcohol Urine testing
    I Consumed 7 drinks on a Friday night, and 3 drinks the next Saturday night. All drinks were beer and my last drink was Saturday night around 9:30. I took a random urine test on Monday around 5:00 PM I workout regulary and have been drinking as much water as possible. Should I be worried about alcohol showing up in the tox screen? Its been more than 24 hrs and I'm not a regular drinker?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2009, 03:25 PM
    You'll probably be OK. But why are you worried about the alcohol showing up in the tox screen? Not to lecture you but if you need to produce a clean, alcohol-free tox screen, for whatever reason, then why are you drinking so much so close to test time?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2009, 03:30 PM

Actually, it depends on the urine test. The most common one is called the EtG urine alcohol test, and although the person has no alcohol running through their bloodstream, their urine can show signs of alcohol consumption from 1 - 5 days... most commonplace would be around 48 - 72 hour window.

Jul 27, 2009, 03:37 PM
    I did not know I was going to be tested, And the test I take is targeted for marijuana or at least that's what was the only thing marked on the check list.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2009, 03:42 PM

Then you should be fine, as long as you didn't smoke any marijuana... right?

Jul 27, 2009, 03:57 PM
    Nope, No weed in a long long time.

Jul 27, 2009, 10:17 PM
    And I know for sure that it is not an ETG test, Its just a standard tox screen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urine Alcohol Testing [ 5 Answers ]

If I was to drink 12 beers on a Saturday night, and take a urine test on Tuesday, around 4 PM, would I be able to pass a UA test? Would like answers from someone who knew what they were talking about please. Thanks

Alcohol in Urine Testing [ 8 Answers ]

I'm on probation and I had 1 beer at around 11 pm. The next day I took a urine test at around 5 pm. Will the alcohol show up on my test?

Testing urine for alkaline % [ 2 Answers ]

I hear your ph balance should be 7.3 or something like that. I hear you can test your urine to see what my balance number is. How do you test your alkaline balance? Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Urine alcohol testing [ 3 Answers ]

Does urine alcohol testing show what kind of drinks you had two nights ago? Or does it just show that alcohol was consumed?

Urine testing [ 1 Answers ]

If a urine test is failed while trying to get a new job can they tell your previous jobs? {moved from Forum Help-<>}

View more questions Search