Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2009, 01:08 PM
    I Tried Contacting The Bio Claire Company.
    Has anyone contacted the Nouvelle Parfumerie Gandour Company? They manufacture and sell the Bio Claire. I emailed them last week asking what exactly is in the "Bio Vegetal Activator", but I'm still waiting to hear from them. So, I wrote to them again today...
    Does anyone know what ingrediants are in the Bio Vegetal Activator? I'm so curious..
    musicxlove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 01:20 PM

I think Kojic Acid is part of the Bio vegetal Activator because it is used to lighten skin.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Jul 29, 2009, 02:31 PM

I be;leive the ingredients are listed on the bottle? Or mAYBE NOT...
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2009, 03:53 PM
    Yeah, they are but I wanted to know exactly what is in the "Bio Vegetal Activator", because when I read the ingredients I know that it contains kojic acid, abrutin, mullberry extract, lemon extract, licorice extract. But the active ingredient is Bio Vegetal Activator and that it"comes from a live plant base"... I still haven't heard from them yet..
    divaforlyfe Posts: 39, Reputation: 7

Jul 30, 2009, 10:59 AM

I did a little research and it turns out that company recalled the Product: Lightening body lotion without hydroquinone – Natural Bio-vegetal Activator

Saying"The product poses a chemical risk because it contains 0.06% of hydroquinone.

The product does not comply with the Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC.

Voluntary withdrawal from the market and recall from consumers."
    You can find this on line at http://www.topix.com/...recall/.../b...lotion-ireland.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2009, 01:20 PM
    Thanks divaforlyfe, so I guess the Natural Bio-vegetal Activator is the 0.06% hydroquinone? I tried clicking on the link you sent but it said "The Topix page you requested was not found". Well, I guess I'll stick with the bio claire until I find something better.
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2009, 08:15 PM
    Hmmm :mad::confused: It's been almost 2 weeks now and still no word from them. I do not think that's right and is poor treatment to customers. Am I correct? So, I know their not going to write back and answer my questions.. and I had written them twice too. I should get a phone card and call down there because that really ticks me off...
    Meagan91 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Aug 12, 2009, 04:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Hmmm :mad::confused: It's been almost 2 weeks now and still no word from them. I do not think that's right and is poor treatment to customers. Am I correct? So, I know their not going to write back and answer my questions..and I had written them twice too. I should get a phone card and call down there because that really ticks me off...

I made a thread about bio claire a couple of days ago. Their miraculous bio vegetal is clobetasolpropionate, a very dangerous steroid. Its 10 times as effective as cortisole.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ly-383277.html
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2009, 01:24 PM
    Yeah, I rememer your thread. I actually printed it out so that I could carefully read it. I believe 100% of it is true. I was so curious what the "bio vegeal activator" was, and it's not even a word. I'll have to read more about the clobetasolpropionate and it's side-effects.

So, what products are you using now for lightening?
    Jazmine4 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2011, 04:55 PM
    Does Anyone know the ingredient that are in the Bio-Clarie skin Cream? The one without Hydroquinone.
    Jazmine4 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2011, 06:40 PM
    Yes! I too have try on separate occasion to get some answers, but no such luck. It as a very strong scent to it, when I try to Google up this some info on this product, I can`t seem to find out what`s in it... but we all know that they have to put the ingredient on the items, but that doesn`t mean that they have to put all of them or the exact ones that they use. Honestly Bio Claire Cream in the jar works wonders for most of us, but I want to know what I am putting on my body.

Let me know know when anyone get a hold of a Customer Service Rep from that company. Good luck :S
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 05:41 AM

2 year old thread CLOSED

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

He's contacting me after he says he needs to 'get away' [ 4 Answers ]

we dated for a couple months. Had a great connection( could have fun and also be serious... had similar morals/values/family background)... he moved it pretty quickly... made me a little nervous, but I went with it. Then, he said that it was too much too soon... that he needed to think and 'get...

Why Is My Ex Contacting Me? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, Lately my ex-girlfriend whom I have known for over 10 years has been contacting me-either by leaving lame text messages or "No Number" calls. I've not spoken to her since May and that was via a text message. After that, I went strict No Contact and never looked back as I was fed up...

Contacting her [ 3 Answers ]

2 weeks ago, my girlfriend of a year and a half broke it off. It was the day after I told her I had been shopping for a ring. The previous number of months she has been feeling insecure, but we made it through and I told her that I would see her through anything. She said she loves me and we had...

View more questions Search