Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cf_chz Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2009, 02:47 AM
    Mixed signals
    OK so this boy really liked me said hed never let the chance pass, we have wnt on for months with nothing happening now I've waited and waited he said he wanted to be honest with me and told me his problems which he wanted to sort so he could start of fresh, he ignores me a lot more now never answers any texts anytime I do see him he acts all shy around me but his friend told me he thinks he don't want a relationship the now but I don't know whether to believe that, what should I do?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2009, 04:42 AM

Sounds like he does like you but he feels too awkward and shy to have a girlfriend. It is holding him back. Maybe you should approach him and say just because you aren't interested in a girlfriend right now does not mean we can't be friends and hang out. BUT you need to keep it at just that if he does go for it. Pushing for it to be more could just scare him off for good.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2009, 08:37 AM

If your unable to talk directly to him and if he unable to talk you then I wouldn't any consider having a relationship with him.

Btw, it doesn't make sense to start a new thread regarding the same thing. Why didn't you response to any of your answers in your other thread. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...do-379643.html
    E12191G Posts: 59, Reputation: 10

Jul 27, 2009, 12:43 PM

I sugest you talk to him, talk to the source not his friends. And get the truth out of him,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get through the mixed signals [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, This is a tricky one really and I'm at the point where I don't have a clue what is gong on. I met this guy a little while ago and knew immediately that there was an attraction (on both sides I believe). Unfortunately I wasn't ready to jump into anything as I'd left a long term relationship...

Mixed signals [ 3 Answers ]

I like this girl and now people have recently been telling me she likes me too. She seems to like me in ways but I'm confused about getting different signals like today I texted her and she was giving me short no response answers.

Mixed Signals [ 9 Answers ]

Well I have no idea what to do about my ex. Me and him dated a couple months back and then became friends with benefits and are now just best friends. He broke up with me and said we just wouldn't work out and I kept pushing to get back together until I couldn't push anymore. He dated some girl...

View more questions Search