Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maria23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2004, 02:27 PM
    History of my home
    My raised ranch was built in 1966. As far as I know only one family lived here. Reason for the sell was the housewas to big for the widowed wife who's husband passed some years back. I have now lived here for almost 2 years. It's nothing scary but I am curious. Sometimes I feel as though someone is in my room even though I am alone. My family hears things here and there. A door opening. Creaking of the walls or floors. The weirdest thing happened last week. My cousin was downstairs and he doesn't hear very well but he did hear the half bath door slam shut and when he looked it was closed. If the husband is in the house I don't feel he is causing danger to us or even trying to scare us. But maybe its my imagnation running wild. But I can honestly say I feel a presence here and what can I do about it? e-mail [email protected]
    qbp54321 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

May 23, 2004, 11:07 PM
    Re: History of my home
    It is entirely possible that the husband is still there. However, I personally believe it would be the style and age of your house as being the culprit. The house which you live in is about 38 years old and it is a ranch house which would probably make it a large part wood. Creaks and doors slamming are just normal. Hope that helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History [ 1 Answers ]

According to Ban Zhou, as a baby, women in ancient China should learn all of the following except: A her duty to marry for her family. B her inferior position in life. C her duty to be hardworking. D her responsibility for the details of ancestor worship. Please Help

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Selling home/buying home simultaneously [ 8 Answers ]

Real estate agent and the mtg broker she works with want me to refinance loan with them, take equity out of it and buy a townhouse, move into townhouse while maintaining my mtg with my present home while trying to sell it. I called Wamu (my original lender) and questioned him about this and he...

View more questions Search