Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mkhilge Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2009, 06:41 PM
    Name of a historical romance novel
    I need the name of a historical romance novel possibly from 80s or 90s. It is about a young russian girl whose marriage is arranged to a man that she thinks she is in love with. But, he actually is just a stand-in for his brother. He brings her by ship to his brother. When they arrive and he finds out that he is married to her he is mad that she is so young and not cut out for ranch life. He brings her on a cattle drive and eventually, they fall in love. Please help! Thanks.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2009, 09:17 PM

What's it "love comes softly"

Or perhapes 'roarks folly'
    mkhilge Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2009, 07:16 AM

Thank you for your input. It is neither of those two.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Historical Romance Movie Title [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this but hopefully someone can help. I'm looking for the name of a historical ( fiction I believe) romance movie about a girl whose father lost her and all their belongings in a card game to an old count or something. However then she was won by a much younger count(? ) in a duel....

Trying to find title/author of Historical romance novel? [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for a title/author of a romance novel - I believe it is a historical/medieval. It had two sisters in it an the hero is set to marry the annoying sister but has feelings for/desires the other sister who is also getting married. On her wedding night he claims droit de seigneur on the...

Historical romance [ 3 Answers ]

This book is about a very beautiful woman who was been pressurized by her father to get married, she arranged to marry a man who was in prison and was on death row or something and arranged for him to marry her so that she could show her father the marriage certificate and give him reasons like he...

View more questions Search