Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    365daysoftheyea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 01:50 PM
    Connecting dvd recorder to virgin media box
    Got two scart sockets on dvd recorder, two on digi box and one on TV what goes where so I can record channels

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting vcr recorder [ 3 Answers ]

We have now invested in buying a new digital TV. We use the old rabbit ears. Now I want to know can I hook up my old analog vcr recorder so I can record programs. Do I have to get another set of rabbit ears for the converter just to go to the vcr? Thanks for your help, Hot camaro

Connecting DVD recorder [ 1 Answers ]

Already had Hitachi L32H01U HD TV, PS3 and V+ Box connected and all working OK. Bought Sony RDR-HXD860 DVD recorder but can't get dvd recorder to recognise any channels. Just asks to check ariel connection. Tried different variations but nothing seems to work. Please help.

Connecting DVD recorder [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old TV with just one coaxial output. How do I connect this with a analog to digital converter, rf modulator and DVD Recorder. I am a real dummy when it comes to electronics. If you answer please make it easy for me to understand. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Connecting TV to SKY basic box to DVD recorder [ 1 Answers ]

HI. I am trying to connect my new Samsung flatscreen, SKY basic digi box and a phillips DVD recorder together so I can record DVD from SKY. Here is the equipment: DVDR 610 DVD player/recorder Scart: "EXT 1 - to TV I/0" Scart: "EXT 2 - to AUX I/0" Sky basic box Scart 1: called "VCR scart"

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.