Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrbill4266 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 01:16 PM
    Stop installation and repair error
    I have a message come up that says internet keyboard elite HID monitor should not be installed so I hit stop installation but it keep popping up every three to four minutes how do I stop it. Also when I'm on the internet my computer locks up and I have to go offline to get it to work then it sends an error report saying there is a problem with my connection but I run a check and there is nothing wrong with the connection
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Nov 7, 2009, 03:58 PM
    Hi there

Internet keyboard elite HID monitor, seem like a program that you downloaded.
    Uninstall this program in control panel, if it's not there, find the manufactures website and check for removal instructions.

Please let me know of this helped.

Cheers
    Grant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installation Error: SKU112.CAB [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to open Excel, I get an error message: Installation Error: File not found. A required installation file SKU112.CAB could not be found. Original installation source required. I don't have the origial Office 2003 installation disc as it was installed by Dell with my order. How can I...

Repair error 1402 [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to repair office 2003 logged on as administrator I get error 1402 along with UNKNOWN\MSComctlLib.TabStrip.2\CLSlD. Thanks Steve

Angle stop repair/replace opinions [ 26 Answers ]

I need some ideas here. There are two angle stops which are about 50 years old and they under a vanity have started to leak. I can’t turn them off.. I can’t tighten the packing nut. Actually the cold is leaking around the packing nut, but can’t turn either off. They are long. There is...

View more questions Search