Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondndisguise5 Posts: 78, Reputation: 7

Jul 26, 2009, 12:05 PM
    Which career path?
    Hey! I have talked to counselors at my school about this, yet none seemed to help! You guys always have great advice so I thought I would take myself here :)

I am currently going to be a sophomore and I am trying to discover where my passion lies, I really want to focus and graduate in 4 years and start working but I have two paths I'm deciding between

1. I am currently a business major and going to minor in hospitality (and humanities because an honors program I am in gets me it) I have A LOT of really neat ideas on starting night clubs and restaurants and hotels and just fun things for people to stay active while on dates (as opposed to just dinner and the movies)

The second is to change my major to kineseology because I really like the idea of being a doctor, staying active and working out, I also find nutrition and the human body so fasinating. I like the mix that it has on helping people, massaging, opputunity and flexibility.

I am scared to commit to either one and I do not know which path to take! Any experience in this or insight? I also don't understand how people get their derees then just change field! How do they get accepted?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 26, 2009, 12:13 PM

What I like and what you like is just that, do you like pespi or coke or maybe milk. So you have to choose YOUR path. Perhaps working part time in each industry
    blondndisguise5 Posts: 78, Reputation: 7

Jul 26, 2009, 03:27 PM

I am confused about what your first part was, I agree taking time to look at each industry would be good but at the same time I don't know exactly what revenues I could get into, like physical therapy for instance, most people get hired as helper need education in the field. Also, I am asking if people who have either as jobs have some hints and tips

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which career path should I take? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently working as a administrative assistant. I have been at my job for almost 4 years and started here when I was about 19. Even though it has been a good job, but there are some things that are screwy and I don't get compensated enough for the work I do, and also there is really no room...

What Career path should I take? [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a lot of difficulty deciding what I should do once I am finished my B.A. in Anthropology (it is my major, sociology is my minor). I am in my third year of my undergrad and am 20 years old. I do enjoy the courses I am taking and if I had the money or was paid to go to school I would...

Right career path [ 4 Answers ]

I am not really happy in my career right now, because I feel it is not what I was really meant to do. I hate feeling like I am not able to give a hundred percent. Is this right for me?

Career Path [ 1 Answers ]

I have one and a half year experience in Siebel Functional Testing plus 6 months internship in Siebel technology(completed a project during internship).Worked on CRM and PRM modules. What type of career prospects I have ?

View more questions Search