Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ANUKRIST Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 10:19 AM
    Monster that eats people
    I'm looking for a movie about a family that encounters a monster from space that tries to eat the family. I'm not sure but I thought it was a tales from the dark side movie.
    Dacey1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 03:45 PM

Critters?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 26, 2009, 04:13 PM

TerrorVision (1986) ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medieval movie about a boy & a monster that grows bigger every time he eats metal [ 6 Answers ]

80s-90s fantasy adventure movie with a medieval theme. About a young boy who has this claymation lizard/dragon looking monster companion that grows bigger every time he eats metal, steel etc. He started eating a spoon, then most of the queen's army's swords then he got so big like a dragon and...

Monster eats pictures of flowers [ 2 Answers ]

I think the movie is from the 1980's. A little girl is dreaming about a monster that only eats pictures of flowers. At the end she wakes up singing a Christmas song, I think.

My almost 4 year old eats A LOT! [ 2 Answers ]

He is almost 4 and in the 75th percentile for height and 90-something for weight. He is a pretty big (height and weight) for his age. He seems to be gaining a bit of weight, but he eats as much as I do. He is constantly saying he is hungry. He eats and eats and eats. I guess I am just curious...

View more questions Search