Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    novaangel Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2004, 09:21 AM
    Dream
    I had a dream about my grand dad who passed on,
    We were in a dark space, I seen a spray of flowers, callalilys. I wondered what this was suppose to mean, while I was Having this dream.
    I thought maybe someone was going to die, I fell to my knees, grandfather told be to be still & I would know.
    Can anyone tell me what this means.here it is several years later & I still don't know.
    Thank you for the help
    dreamguide Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2004, 01:57 PM
    Dream
    It is likely this was an actual encounter from your grandfather to re-assure you he is okay. His giving you flowers indicates a gesture of love and caring.Being in a dark space often points to a waking life situation of being very unhappy or depressed at the time.
    novaangel Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2004, 05:38 PM
    Re: dream
    :)thank you for your reply,
    It was nice to have someone write back,
    Thank you, have a nice week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi!. my dream... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone! My name is Chen, I'm 26, married and a mum of two. I work three days a week at a local café, and I enjoy studying child psychology and counceling in my own time. I have a bit of a dilema which made me find my way somehow to this site, and I was hoping someone might put my mind at...

Help with dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, And acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help...

Bad dream [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: hi i have a problem, ive been with my fiance for almost 3 years, we are now 18 and out of high school and doing very good. we have never cheated on eachother, as far as i know, and we are best friends, im very happy with him, but last night while falling asleep in his arms, i had the...

Dream [ 8 Answers ]

Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help figure this out,...

Dream [ 2 Answers ]

:-[Hi, Could someone tell me what they think about this dream? OK here go's, I was trying to get a hold of my sister by phone but she did not leave me a phone number and she moved, I then tried looking for her in my car, all of a sudden, there was a small child in the car, she wanted to learn...

View more questions Search