Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curry_stephanie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 09:34 AM
    How to start non profit resale business
    What is the first step in forming a non profit resale shop?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2009, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curry_stephanie View Post
    what is the first step in forming a non profit resale shop?
    Hello c:

Write a business plan. You can get software that'll take you through the steps. I like Business Plan Pro. It costs about $50.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 26, 2009, 12:31 PM

Of course you have to "HAVE" a non profit, so what type of chairity do you have, church, ministry, benefit for arts??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Non-Profit Business Steps? [ 3 Answers ]

To make this short and simple, I just got my BA degree and plan on going back within the next year for my MBA. I run an online business now but it doesn't take much of my time at all. I am wanting to start a non-profit charity to help underprivileged kids but I have no idea where to start? Any...

Small business with low investment and high profit [ 60 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Monica Srivastava. I want to start my own new business. Though I don't have much capital to invest, as I am working but don't have enough savings to invest in business. I don't know if its weird to ask whether there could be something like business and done without investing? ...

Non-Profit Business [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know, I would like to start a non-profit business { Thrift Store} in my area and do it take much to start up one? I know I would need a store front and also some employees not to mention some money save to pay bills for a few months. But since this is a non-profit business...

View more questions Search