Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2ask4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 08:38 AM
    TV Show Title?
    First time user, pardon any mistakes. Looking for title of early 2000 TV show about

Alien landing that took over people' identity, small town. Think it started with an "I"

Local sheriff department big role.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jul 26, 2009, 08:59 AM
    From the description that sounds like;

"Invasion" (2005)
    2ask4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 09:05 AM
    Thank you for the answer I was looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s TV show title [ 4 Answers ]

Does any body remember the name of the TV show from the late 80s or early 90s where people were dressed as animals and rollerskated around during the show? Their faces were painted like different animals and that's all I can remember!

A show title needed! Thanks! [ 4 Answers ]

I've been looking for this show a long time. I've seen it when I was little I was anywhere from 7 - 9. And I've seen this back home in russia it was translated. So that would make it 80s-90s. Basically what I remember is the main character has short black hair and glasses he kind of looks like...

What title was the show? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show I watched when I was little and I can't remember what it was called and it's driving me nuts. All I remember is it was a about a boy (I think his name was max) and his family. His uncle was a security guard or cop who owned a saint bernard. His uncle was killed when a telephone...

Title to a disney show [ 2 Answers ]

It was about some teens & a fat guy who was a mechanic & one of them lived in a camper/mobile home at a car garage mechanic place (maybe a grandma type of a character)

View more questions Search