Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KS_Claw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 06:48 AM
    Another unidentified insect movie
    I remember a long time ago, I saw this cartoon movie about a garden where there lived all these insects. There was this sort of inn that was run by an old bee and his daughter, a pretty bee girl. The hero was a grasshopper I think, and while I can't remember what the villain was, he had 2 henchmen in the form of a small fly and a mosquito. And all the insects were in trouble, because the garden they lived in was going to get dug up and there had already been trouble because of a fire caused by a broken bottle.

The most I can remember, is that the grasshopper did something which made him really unpopular, and the beegirl nearly married the villain (who kept getting interrupted by his henchmen that he in return smacked with his cane). To keep the grasshopper from intruding, they had gotten him sealed in an envelope, but he found a new garden for everyone to be in.

SO! With that summarized, can anyone remember the title of this film, or if it was english at all?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 26, 2009, 06:54 AM

Mr. Bug Goes to Town (1941)
    KS_Claw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 06:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    YES! That's the one! I'm danish, so it had a completely different title. Thank you very much!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 26, 2009, 06:59 AM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unidentified Capsule [ 9 Answers ]

I found some blue and yellow capsules in my home, which I hope no has used. They are blue and yellow capsules, with no markings. Just wanted to know if anyone had an idea what they are?? I appreciate the help

Unidentified nickname [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem. Every 1 says I'm good at beat boxing its tru. And started think about having a nikname, I didn't tell anyone though. I waz thinkin' about dj ,but I don't know how get my friends to call mii that can you help me?

Unidentified necklace [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me anything about this necklace? I have no information at all so anything would help.

Other unidentified art works [ 3 Answers ]

From the same estate lot as the Charlot: I am trying to find out about a litho by and artist whose signature appears to read June Fortin, the image is one of sand pipers on a beach; Also an oil painting, very similar in theme and style to Constable's Haywain attributed to a Richard Westall. ...

View more questions Search