Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ghost fanatic Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 09:22 PM
    I do not know hopw to tell but you may have an unwanted guest
    shanee Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Well I think that God may be trying to get your attention. I don't know your religion or if you attend a church but I do recommend finding one. It may seem crazy or weird but it works.
    That Leyna Chick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyface
    :o Weird things have happened off and on the past 4 years we've lived in our house. It was terrible at first. Terrible dreams about the house, about bodies buried in the walls. It felt like there was a male spirit present at times, not a good one but maybe wanting to scare us? My daughter, for the first year, wouldn't go down the hallway by herself (5yrs old at the time) and would hate to even spend time in her room alone during the day. One time came running to us, saying her tv cord started jumping all around by itself. We got a dog 2 years ago. She is sometimes jumpy for no reason and hates to sleep alone as well. But it seems the spirit (feeling, whatever) is easier to handle since we've had our dog. How can we tell, for sure, if our place is haunted?
    If you are in Southern California and really concerned about this issue and you'd like some answers, please contact me. I am casting stories for the Lisa Williams:Life Among the Dead show on Lifetime. We are looking for people who believe their house is haunted. She can not only give you answers but she can rid your house of the ghost. We are under the gun right now so please contact me soon if this is something you're interested in.

Best,
    Leyna

[email protected]
    O. 818.480.3167
    bvent2000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 05:44 PM
    Hi,

I have written a guide that cover this topic. It is titled: Is My House Haunted? A Practical Guide. The guide takes you step by step in determining what might be going on in your own home. It is more common than you think. This is an e-book so you will have the information within 24 hours of ordering.

Is My House Haunted?

Thx,
    Bonnie Vent
    San Diego Paranormal Research Project
    San Diego Paranormal Home
    lin227piano Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 10:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by That Leyna Chick
    If you are in Southern California and really concerned about this issue and you'd like some answers, please contact me. I am casting stories for the Lisa Williams:Life Among the Dead show on Lifetime. We are looking for people who believe their house is haunted. She can not only give you answers but she can rid your house of the ghost. We are under the gun right now so please contact me soon if this is something you're interested in.

Best,
    Leyna

[email protected]
    O. 818.480.3167
    I saw your post, I do not live in Southern Ca. I live in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. But, bought a house built in 1941 in Gainesville, Fl. 2 1/2 years ago, I am renting it out at this time. I plan to move there in Sept. 2007. I had stayed there a few nights over a month or two visiting the house before it was rented out, cleaning etc.. I had the most erie feeling there that there was something or someone in the house with me. I had not said anything to anyone about it, but have been a little afraid to move into the house in Sept. The renters just sent me some photos on line of some of the rooms in the house and there are white globes in a couple of the shots. I got a very strong feeling that the photos had captured some spirit or spirits. I haven't asked the couple renting the house if they had any unusual experiences or feelings. They are very religious and I don't want to freak them out. Before they move out I will ask. I had lost a brother who was 15 when I was 2 years old... I always, always felt his presence and even saw him behind me in a mirror when I was 15. However, his presence disappeared the day my mother died. I have for years before my mom died and after "heard" when I go to bed on occasion "mumbling" of crowds of people, sometimes laughter, sometimes sounds like a game show on TV, funny thing when I get out of bed it disappears. I asked my younger son if he had the TV on when I first heard it, he said no but that he heard the sound too on some nights.. No neighbors nearby, no way the sound came from someone else. We were living in another house built in 1940, thought maybe that had something to do with it, but it has happened again several times in a new apartment we are in now. Again not the neighbors... Do you know anyone in Gainesville, Fl. Who may be able to search my house? Thank you, Lin and Good luck with the project.
    Horsekisses08 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 05:26 AM
    OK, I seriously think that I have a Spirit in my house at night. By day it's gone, but by night I start hearing noises and it scares me a lot. We have a hallway that leads to where everyone in my family sleeps, and there is the bathroom at the end of the hallway. Last night I woke up from a "Ghost dream" and I all of a sudden heard a mad shaking of the door from the bathroom. Like the spirit was shaking the door to make it come off! My brother and I are the only ones who heard this, my brother said that this has been like this for a week and I only heard it last night, but I believe him. I heard it 1 more time before I decided to get up and take a peek on what the heck might be going on. I looked around the corner and there it was. The door was being shook but no one was there. I know I had nothing to be scared of because Spirits and ghosts can't do any harm to you, but it still gives me the creeps. Maybe the Spirit keeps doing it to let us know it's there. I want to try and talk to it, but I don't know what to do seeing this is my first time encounter with a ghost or Spirit, so please, someone tell me what I should do. I don't want to rammage the Spirit out of my home because I have a feeling it's someone we know, or just someone who is trying to get attention somehow, but I need help on this situation because I can't seem to figure out why it keeps shaking the bathroom door when it's closed. Help?

Horsekisses08
    Spider-Girl Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

May 23, 2007, 03:59 PM
    maybe sum paranormal investigators can come to your house. If they catch something, they can let u know. Or you can take pics in your house where u think a presence may linger. Use a digital camera it comes out better :) well hopefully this will help. -Spidey
    NotAGoodName Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 11:06 PM
    I've been recently wondering if my house is haunted. Right when school got out, I got these strange dreams. When I dream I'm usually a participant, I go around in do things. But in most of these, I was just watching, like it was a show on T.V. I didn't like these dreams, the reasons varied on the dreams. In fact, there was only one constant thing throughout the dreams. That was an intense feeling I had in the dream. It felt like frustration. I wasn't frustrated over anything at the time during my day to day life.

Then after about 4 days the dreams stopped, but I started hearing a noise. It sounds like something is being dropped on my nightstand. Something round and metallic. It sounds like it is bouncing then stops. However, it only lasts for a few seconds. It happens once each night while I'm trying to fall asleep, well it happened twice one night. It always happens when I'm turned away from my nightstand. My house has always made sounds, creaks, groans, etc. sounds that have always been attributed to the house settling. There are normal sounds that I hear every night, but no sound has ever just started like this. Other members of my family hear sounds too. My sister and mom hear something that sounds like footsteps on the roof each night. Once my sister heard a shotgun go off right by her head, loud enough to make her ears ring. She attributed to it being a dream, but I thought I'd include it.

It's not uncommon for things to randomly disappear around my house, but the number of times that's happened has increased drastically in the last year or so. Sometimes the item missing will reappear a while later, but recently, they haven't.

Occasionally I'll feel like I'm being watched, but I've gotten that feeling all my life, always when I'm alone so I don't think that's related to any possible haunting.

There isn't much else, really. No lights flickering, no T.V. turning on and off, no spiritual appearances. I was wondering if my house is actually haunted, or if it can be attributed to something in my daily life, like stress.

Oh, my house was built by my parents, so there isn't a problem with someone dying in the house, I live in the country, so it wouldn't be any neighbors playing pranks, because I don't have any. And the sound occurs no matter what time I try to fall asleep. My room is usually 5-10 degrees hotter or cooler than the rest of the house too, and the heater and air conditioner work sporadically in my room. Oh, my cat used to sleep on my bed every night, but a little before the dreams ended, she stopped.

Could I get someone else's opinion on this? I'm not very religious, and the spirit, if there is one, hasn't bothered me except for the sound. I'm mainly curious.
    lillypad1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Strange things happen at my house to!! My loghts keep going on and off and my stereo keeps turning on.And sometimes I here this loude banging noise comeing from my basement.NO ONE ELSE Here's IT BUT ME.:eek:
    agirlnamedrita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 04:16 AM
    This is of QQApple... here is that Bible verse you were looking for

Passage Mark 5:13:

13And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.
    mknautz Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Here are the verses for the man who wanted to know where Jesus cast the unclean spirits into the heard of pigs. I personally don't believe much of what people say how you get ride of a ghost or unclean spirit. Some say the person didn't pass over to the other place and so on and so on. I believe in hauntings but I don't believe they are a person who hasn't "passed over" but a demonic presence. Each to there own opinion or belief I guess. I am very confident what I believe it the truth. Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life. No man comes to the father but through me. The demons also know this that's why a demon is rebuked "in the name of Jesus"
    Mar 5:9 And he asked him, What [is] thy name? And he answered, saying, My name [is] Legion: for we are many.
    Mar 5:10 And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
    Mar 5:11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding. Mar 5:12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them. Mar
    5:13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.

Feb 1, 2008, 03:19 PM
    WOW! Listening to a band who was very open about his satanic belief. I mean the guy openly said he hates Jesus christ and worshiped satan. That doesn't make much sense. Inviting more evil spirits to get ride of the others. Maybe I think to logical but does that really seem like the best thing to do? "Only Time will tell" and when you know the truth it will be to late to change your mind. What a sad time it will be for people. Children of the Dark hate the light.
    memile Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2008, 06:23 PM
    :o Weird things have happened off and on the past 4 years we've lived in our house. It was terrible at first. Terrible dreams about the house, about bodies buried in the walls. It felt like there was a male spirit present at times, not a good one but maybe wanting to scare us? My daughter, for the first year, wouldn't go down the hallway by herself (5yrs old at the time) and would hate to even spend time in her room alone during the day. One time came running to us, saying her tv cord started jumping all around by itself. We got a dog 2 years ago. She is sometimes jumpy for no reason and hates to sleep alone as well. But it seems the spirit (feeling, whatever) is easier to handle since we've had our dog. How can we tell, for sure, if our place is haunted?
    Your house defently sounds hauted but my brother and grandma died about 2 yrs ago and we had to move into their old house and it waz pretty active at first but now it is slowing down you should not be worried at this point because if they(or it) wanted to hurt you they would have made their move... and maybe it is haunted take pictures every time you get that feeling the orbs or the whole thing willl show tell them to keep some carrams around trust me it works:cool:

Feb 20, 2008, 10:44 PM
    Its funny how there are so many explanations of the paranormal. It's a very easy answer. Its demons. I don’t believe it's a dead person who hasn’t pasted on there can only be 2 ways this works... 1 we evolved from nothing over billions of years and when we die we are dead and become a part of the earth. 2 we are created by God not with a little g but God creator of all that exists. I believe that God allowed himself to be born from a virgin in the form of a man who was named Jesus. He lived a perfect life and died for the sins of the world. Satan knows he was defeated when Jesus died and arose, and will do anything and everything to keep anyone he can from believing in the Lord Jesus Christ. He sometimes comes as a angle of Light. This is when they ghost seem nice and harmless. When they are called a evil spirit. This is when I believe at some time demons were invited and welcomed in some way. Maybe by a person who was even possessed and committed a horrible act such as murder. A demon takes the form anything to reveal itself. Demons feed on fear and anger. Do I have all the answer absolutely not, but I do know how to get rid of a demon if I ever had to. This topic can be talked about for hrs on end so I will leave off here and hope if anyone would like help to get rid of a spirit I would love to help them. To tell you plainly you must be saved. If you are a child of God Satan has NO power over you. Isn’t it odd how when priests bless a house in the name of Jesus or cast a demon out its in the name of Jesus? Or even praying to Jesus will rebuke the spirit for some time? Seems the demons know what will cause them to leave but not all people believe it. Go figure!
    Pertinent Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Feb 21, 2008, 04:00 AM
    Go to a pastor or a psychiatrist.
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 4, 2008, 05:04 AM
    I am a paranormal investigator in the New York area. It sounds as if a spirit is trying to communicate with you. If you want to clear your house, burn white candles in the rooms where there is the most activity. Also, put plants in those rooms. Tell the spirit that this is your house now, and they need to move on. Also, imagine that your house is surrounded by a bubble of white light. This creative visualization should help to calm things down.

Although I use a digital recorder and camera on investigations, if you want this to stop happening, I wouldn't try to take photos or recordings. It will encourage any spirit in the house to remain there. Good luck.
    itsalreadyhere3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

May 9, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Use talcome powder flour or some other light powder. Spread it out on the floor and wait over night or maybe longer. Ghost energy is supposed to disturb the powder because its so light even if the ghost is off the ground. Another thing is just try to meditate or something and see if you feel any other feeling in the room. DO NOT use those oiuje board or w/e there called. They can open the door for evil spirits/demons to come into your hosue and then if you destroy it, it leaves the door open but now there's no control. Try to stay aways from all those damned witch like stuff because its either fake or gives power to the spirit usually. Now to mention months tof it invites stuff into your home
    GUYBRUSH Posts: 10, Reputation: -3

May 9, 2008, 07:35 PM
    I used to hear voice's in my house but as it turn out I was just going crazy from insomnia.
    Shaydilady13 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 12:06 PM
    You should get your walls checked out. -lol- And maybe you do have some sort of presence in your home. And maybe the dog is a big help cause probably the person or thing haunting your home is allergic -lol- or doesn't like dogs or maybe is afraid that if it is seen by the dog your dog will start barking. But seriousaly about those walls. GET THEM CHECKED OUT.
    GothGirl1771 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Sep 15, 2008, 04:29 PM
    Your house might be haunted. Mine is... I spoke to a spirit today. Well, don't make your daughter go in her room alone if she's that scared. Even take a tape recorder and record overnight in the room. Or, even ask the spirit questions while recording. It might just answer. I asked a spirit to talk today and they did! It was awesome... you could try it... it might answer. Even call a professional if it gets really bad... the dreams, feelings and fears can be a sign of a haunting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted [ 23 Answers ]

The other night I found this site by typing in 'how do you know if your house is haunted'.Well, after reading what others wrote I began piecing things together. I am sure that my house is haunted. I would like to find out the history of this house (it was built in 1888) but I don't know where to...

Is my new house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

We built and moved into a house 8 months ago. We have one room that we had some Bali statues and tribal mask in for decoration. Since we added these we have had a few people house watch for us who did not like the room. My mother stayed and put all the Bali stuff in a bag in the garage because they...

My house is haunted! [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had ghostly experiences since I was 2 years old. I am 51 now. We just purchased another home 5 months ago. The very first night we stayed here (my gr'daughter and I) hubby was out of state working, we were going to sleep in one of the bedrooms.I heard a bunch of whispering, like a...

Is my house haunted ? [ 45 Answers ]

Is my house haunted? Things keep moving around ill put them in one place then ill find them in another. My little boy who is autistic sees things but he can't tell me what he's seeing but stares and giggles. I hear my name called but when I ask who's shouting me no one in house has. I get strange...

Is the house haunted [ 9 Answers ]

I've been going round a friend of mines house now for about a year. Everything was fine until about three months ago when strange things started to happen it started with small things like things being moved or going missing and then finding them in different places where I know for a fact I did...

View more questions Search