Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bratneh28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2006, 10:50 AM
    Paranormal Job Quest
    Hi all!

Just wanted to know if anyone found success on getting a job dealing with the paranormal? I am very interested in that querry myself. I read tarot cards, but I have not memorized the meanings so every time I read cards I have to look the meaning up in the book, but I stay intouch with everyone I read and I have never been wrong. I can also feel spirits and lost souls in various homes I have been in. I don't see them but I can detect male from female. If anyone knows anything about an opening for paranormal detectors please let me know.
    Dragonfire24 Posts: 105, Reputation: 3

Dec 11, 2006, 12:32 PM
    Those jobs are out there You just have to look hard and positions don't open often. It's kind of an odd-duck job. I'm not one myself but know many who are, but are all in different states.

As for the tarot reading, I am quite gifted with that. If you keep at it you won't need to memorize the meanings of the cards.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal or sleep paralasis? [ 15 Answers ]

There is this problem Ive had since I was 15 years old. It's a problem that seems to occur almost daily especially when Im sleeping and usually happens when I have a dream. Most of the time I dream that I'm a kid running away from home and ill fly away out the window. I swear I can feel myself...

Paranormal Employment [ 30 Answers ]

;) Hi! I was wondering, is there any "paranormal jobs" here in western Michigan available? I mean working in the paranoramal/investigative field that you can get involved in as a job?

My first Paranormal experience [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, Well this is my story. I’m in Cornwall (UK) and there’s a haunted castle called Pengasick castle, apparently one of the most haunted in the UK. They were doing a ghost night there so I went allot with my mum and some friends, its was a good night They decided to do a calling and...

Paranormal Employment/Education [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for any schools with paranormal research classes anywhere in the US. I have a tale of my own to tell... I was at a group home in Barbourville, KY and we were having a Labor Day cookout. I was one of the people helping out with getting everything ready and unloading the goods. I...

View more questions Search